miHoYo‘s latest title Honkai: Star Rail has been taking the gaming community by storm. This turn-based hack-and-slash gacha JRPG introduces a brand new system of combat mechanics, that includes characters with elements and enemies weak to particular elements. In this guide, we will look at a tier list of Imaginary characters in Honkai: Star Rail.
Imaginary characters in Honkai: Star Rail
As of May 2023, there is only one playable Imaginary character.
- Welt is a 5-star offensive support following the path of Nihility. Welt plays the role of a debuffer; his skills slow enemies down and delay their turns to effect great control over the battlefield, whilst also getting to deal free bonus damage against those slowed targets. This makes him a competent secondary source of damage as well.
- Luocha is an unreleased 5-star healer, and treads on the path of Abundance. His skills allow him to heal allies based off of his ATK. He is also one of the only three healers that we currently know of.
- Yukong is an unreleased 4-star sub-DPS and offensive support. She follows the path of Harmony, and grants speed enhancements and crit boosts to her allies, along with dealing a ton of Imaginary damage.
Honkai: Star Rail Imaginary characters Tier List
The lost Herrscher adrift in an unfamiliar world, Welt plays the role of a debuffer. His skills slow enemies down and delay their turns. He also deals free bonus damage against those slowed targets, making him a competent secondary source of damage as well.
- Welt’s kit does it all – he slows enemies and his talent deals bonus damage up to 60% of Welt’s attack if the enemy he hits is already slowed. This is a phenomenal talent that can have 100% uptime extremely easily.
- He has great defensive utility with all the slows and delays; thus making him essential in the highest level (Memory of Chaos).
- His great defense and surprisingly high offense makes him a very flexible pick for any level of the game.
- His element is Imaginary, which let’s him breeze through all of early game and most of late game due to the surprisingly high numbers of enemies weak to it.
The only foreseeable issue with Welt is that, since his kit functions on slowing enemies down, he may not be optimal for a future game mode with an overarching time limit.
Although players were able to test him in a mission in patch 1.0, Luocha has been announced as an event 5-star character coming out once patch 1.1 arrives.
- Following the path of Abundance, Luocha is primarily a healer with his ultimate also allowing him to debuff enemies.
- Luocha’s skill heals an ally and gets him one charge of Abyss Flower. If the HP of an ally drops below 50%, Luocha consumes one charge of Abyss Flower to heal them. This is great because it allows him to passively proc heals without consuming skill points whenever it is necessary. The heals scale off of Luocha’s ATK.
- Luocha’s talent allows him to create a Field against the enemy. Allies that attack enemies when this field is up regains HP based on Luocha’s ATK.
Luocha will be an amazing unit after he comes out because his heals scale off of his ATK and not HP. Thus, this allows even his basic attacks to make a significant difference in the game as all the other healers available are good only for healing.
Yukong has been announced to be coming out in patch 1.1. Players expect her to be featured in one of the rate-up banners along with either Luocha or Silver wolf.
- Little is known about her, except that she will be an imaginary character treading on the path of Harmony. She excels at dishing out imaginary damage while at the same time buffing allies.
- According to leaks, her skill gives her two charges of Roaring Bowstrings, which increases all allies’ crit rate and crit damage, until the stacks wear off.
- Her ultimate increases the crit ratings of all allies if she has Roaring Bowstrings on her, and she deals massive imaginary damage to a single target.
Yukong seems like a viable sub-DPS option based off of leaks. However, more information regarding her abilities is necessary for a fair assessment.
Imaginary, along with Quantum is a rare element, and so, there are many enemies weak against it. Moreover, Welt is an amazing support and a staple in most endgame Memory of Chaos teams.
Luocha also seems like a good support based on everything we know about him from the CBT. As more information regarding Luocha and Yukong comes to light, we will be sure to update this guide.
If you have any questions about our tier list for Imaginary characters in Honkai: Star Rail, let us know in the comments below. For more content, stay with us here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!