One of the collectibles in Horizon Forbidden West is the Signal Lens. In this guide, we will tell you where to find these Signal Lens in the vast world of Horizon Forbidden West.
Where to find
The Signal Lenses can only be found in The Daunt. It’s located right before you enter the Forbidden West.
How to collect
Players can start collecting the Signal Lenses by either talking to Raynah or exploring the world. If you start the “Signals of the Sun” quest, you will find Raynah who tells you she wants to recover the Lenses. If you get the Evening Lens for Raynah, she will mark the towers with the Signal Lenses on your map.
On the other hand, players can start the “Signals of the Sun” by talking to Maleev, the man dragging a body north of Barren Light. Follow the marker and you will find the tower where Raynah is at.
Each Signal Lens you give to Raynah will reward you with 15 Metal Shards and other items like Greenshine and Ingots. The first time you exchange the Signal Lens of Evening with her, you will be at the base of the tower. As for the other lenses, you can find Raynah in Barren Light.
Lens of Dawn
- You can find this tower in the northernmost part of the map.
Lens of Morning
- The tower is located northeast of Chainscrape.
Lens of Midday
- Found south of the Lens of Morning and directly east of Chainscrape.
Lens of Afternoon
- Make sure to complete “The Twilight Path” before collecting this Signal Lens. It’s located southwest of Chainscrape.
Lens of Twilight
- This is the Signal Tower east of Barren Light.
Lens of Evening
- You can find the Signal Lens in the tower where you first speak to Raynah. It’s located north of Barren Light.
If you have any questions about Horizon Forbidden West, let us know in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!