The Lunar pokemon is in raids for the coming week, until Friday, September 18 at 1 pm, GMT -7.
Knowing the best counters to crush Cresselia will be vital if you want to take it down and possibly catch a Shiny Cresselia, especially if you only have some people in your raid group.
Here are the best counters, weaknesses, and Cresseila movesets you should know about!
Weakness: Ghost, Bug, Dark
Resistances: Fighting, Psychic
Boosted weather: Windy
Fast moves: Psycho Cut (Dark x2), Confusion (Dark x2)
Charged moves: Future Sight (Dark x2), Moon Blast (Fire, Dark, Dragon), Aurora Beam(Water, Fire, Dragon)
Counters and Movesets
- Darkrai: Snarl/ Dark Pulse
- Weavile: Snarl/Foul Play
- Houndoom: Snarl/Foul Play
- Giratina: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut/ Shadow Ball
- Chandelure: Hex/ Shadow Ball
- Hydreigon: Bite/ Dark Pulse
- Genesect: Fury Cutter/ X-Scissor
- Tyranitar: Bite/ Crunch
- Volcarona: Bug bite/ Bug buzz
As Cresselia is a Psychic-type Pokemon, the best chance is to counter it during raids.