PUBG (Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds) has wreaked havoc on the gaming sector in recent years, and while the number of players worldwide has surpassed millions and interest continues to grow with each passing day, you may want to delete your account completely. This is how you can delete your PUBG account.
Delete Account On PC
- Log in to your account.
- Go to this site:
- Select ” Remove Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password to confirm.
- Click “Delete”.
Delete PUBG Mobile Account
- Open PUBG Mobile on your device.
- Select Setting (gear icon) on the lobby screen.
- Tap “Basic”.
- Select on “Delete Account”.
Unlink Google Play Account
- Go to Settings App
- Tap Google
- Select Account Services
- Under Accounting Services, tap Connected Apps.
- Scroll through PUBG Mobile and tap on it.
- Select Disconnect.
Unlink Facebook Account
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Head to Settings.
- Select Application & Websites.
- Click Delete next to the application.
So that concludes this article. I hope you enjoyed this article and that it was able to assist you in effectively deleting your PUBG (Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds) account and disconnecting it from your social networks!
If you have any questions regarding PUBG (Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds), feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to PUBG (Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds), stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!