Have the news recently gotten to you? If not, we’ll guide you on how to link your PlayStation Network to your other accounts. It should be simple, so you don’t have to worry. In case your curious mind brought you here asking, “What is PlayStation Network?”, that’s easy to answer. So, PlayStation Network or PSN is an online service ready to expand gamers’ enjoyment over all your PlayStation consoles. PSN allows access to anyone with a PlayStation account to the online services of the gaming systems. We hope you understood what PSN is, and now we’ll continue this guide to connect your other accounts to PSN.
How to link PlayStation Network to other accounts?
Back on track, we may want to thank the Marvel video game, Spider-Man for making this come true. Although earlier this year, reports say that a hint of this PSN connectivity to Sony’s PC games was found, and it’s just officially revealed in today’s update. Let’s start, shall we?
Connect PSN to Steam
A registration page to link the players’ accounts is now up on the PlayStation website where it reads, “Link your Steam Account to PlayStation Network to receive unlocks in this and other PlayStation Studios games”. Although, it’s still not certain if this would cater to other Sony PC releases, let’s have to wait for that.
- You have to ensure that you have a Sony account for PlayStation Network. If you have an existing account, you may log in with your credentials. If you don’t, you may want to create one, and opt-in for the email and console messages. You have to opt-in for the messages, so for existing users, do allow it on your “Notifications” tab.
- You may head over to this link to read more about the accounts linking. Also, a newly added menu option in Steam to link the accounts together is added, so you may check out an option with Connect to PSN written on it. In Steam’s patch notes on Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, they have mentioned the accounts linking.
“Doing so in this game, gives you access to the Resilient Suit and Concussive Blast Gadget and you’ll be granted 2 skill points. You will also receive the latest news, updates and offers from PlayStation Studios games on PC or PlayStation platforms.”
- You read that correctly, bonuses are even for players who opt to link their accounts together. Although this is optional, you may want to do so for exclusive rewards ready! You may read the whole Steam patch notes here.
- We do hope that this update may be made available to all Sony PC games, but maybe we can assume that Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, Days Gone, and God of War may have the same functionality. It wouldn’t be there on the registration page if it would;t offer the accounts linking, right? Do confirm it soon, please!
Connect PSN to Epic Games
If you haven’t connected these two accounts yet, you may easily link them with the steps we have below.
- You may want to visit the Epic Games website and Sign In to your account.
- Head over to your display name and click the Account option.
- From there, click Connections, and then select the Accounts option.
- You will see the different platforms on that you may link your Epic Games account. You may want to hover over to the PlayStation Network and then click Connect.
- A new pop-up window appears, click on Link Your Account, and log in with your console account credentials. You must confirm and click Continue. There you have it, your Epic Games account is linked to your PSN.
Connect PSN to EA
Almost the same as the earlier steps for Epic Games, you may also connect your PlayStation Network on your EA account to play its games. You have two options to successfully link your accounts: On the game platform or on EA Help.
On the game platform
- Open any EA game on your PlayStation. Then, link your account to Google Stadia here.
- When you are asked to log in, you should enter your email address and password for your EA account.
- Once you finished logging in, check your accounts as they should be linked already.
On EA Help
- Head over to the log-in page of EA here.
- You’ll be able to see different sign-in options, but you may want to opt to sign in using PlayStation, so click the PS logo.
- From there, log in with your Sony account credentials, and if you’re using the same email address as your EA account, you may have to verify your login.
- After a successful login, then you’re good to go!
That’s all we have as of now, players! Game on!
You can also share any questions you have about the PlayStation Network linking to other accounts below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.