Credit goes to NVIDIA’s GeForce NOW, you can once again play Fortnite on your iOS devices! There is already a queue for Fortnite’s closed beta on GeForce NOW for phones, regardless of the fact that Fortnite was not included in the recent leak of titles that will be supported.
GeForce Now is a video game streaming platform that uses high-end PC hardware to deliver high-quality video. With a free subscription, you can stream an hour of games from your home PC.
On top of that, there’s a Priority subscription that gives you access to six hours of streaming gameplay from an RTX-powered PC for $100 per year. Last but not least, for $200 a year, you can get 8 hours of gameplay streaming from an RTX 3080 system. To play Fortnite on iOS, you’ll need a GeForce Now subscription or any of these subscription packages.
All of Fortnite’s latest smartphone touch-control features will be available to gamers during the test period. For those using iOS or Android mobile platforms, the GeForce NOW streaming service eliminates the need for a gamepad or mouse and keyboard by utilizing on-screen touch controls and game menus specifically designed for mobile devices.
Follow these steps:
- Sign in or register, if you haven’t already, to GeForce Now.
- A Premium Subscription is not required.
- Next, register for Fortnite’s closed beta.
- Visit play.geforcenow.com using Safari on your iPhone or iPad. After that, simply follow the on-screen directions to create a shortcut for quick access.
- Keep tabs on your inbox for an invite to the limited closed beta. After that, you may now play Fortnite again through GeForce Now!
NVIDIA has disclosed that the closed beta for Fortnite Mobile will begin rolling out at some point in the second half of January, most likely on the 17th or 24th.
If you have any questions regarding Fortnite, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!