Sony has just begun accepting registrations for its PlayStation Beta system which will enable players of Sony’s elusive new-gen console to be eager lab rats for the system’s newest and, well, recent features. This new testing system resembles the PlayStation 4 Beta Program, which gave players an early look at the game’s latest features.
“We’re calling on all eligible players to help our teams continue to enhance the PlayStation 5 console experience. By signing up to take part in upcoming PlayStation 5 System Software Beta Program, you could be among the first to put new features to the test and provide essential feedback that will help guide their development. Register and, if you’re selected, we’ll email you with full details of how to take part.
How To Register
The Beta System Software is a pre-release edition of the software. It hasn’t been rigorously examined and may be missing features or contain bugs. It may vary from the final consumer version, or this might not be launched at all.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be located in one of the following countries / regions:
- You must possess a current email address and a valid PlayStation Network account.
- You must provide Sony Interactive Entertainment (“SIE”) with comprehensive and precise reviews on your use of the beta software in the fashion and layout specified by SIE.
- If you are among those lucky ones who managed to get their hands on a PlayStation 5, then you can head over to THIS LINK to sign up!
Essentially, this implies that eager aficionados will be among the first to receive new PS5 operating systems and DualSense controller updates, though there is some risk with it.
If you have any questions regarding the PlayStation 5, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to the PlayStation 5, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!