Today, December 16, 2021, the legendary fifth-generation Pokémon Kyurem will be available in Niantic’s mobile game Pokémon GO. Kyurem, which is part of the Christmas event, is only available for a limited period, so if you want to add it to your catalog, you’ll have to act fast. To assist you with the endeavor, we’ve compiled all of the information regarding Kyurem in this article, and we’ll tell you which Pokémon are ideal for defeating it in battle.
|RAID START||December 16, 2021 10:00AM (local time)|
|RAID END||December 31, 2021 10:AM (local time)|
- Type – Dragon / Ice-type
- Weakness – Dragon, Fairy, Fighting, Rock, Steel-type moves
|Metagross||Bullet Punch / Meteor Mash|
|Terrakion||Smack Down / Sacred Sword|
|Machamp||Counter / Dynamic Punch|
|Lucario||Counter / Aura Sphere|
|Hariyama||Counter / Dynamic Punch|
|Tyranitar||Smack Down / Stone Edge|
|Conkeldurr||Counter / Dynamic Punch|
|Dialga||Metal Claw / Draco Meteor|
|Gardevoir||Charm / Dazzling Gleam|
|Dragonite||Dragon Tail / Dragon Claw|
SOURCE: Poke Battler
It’s worth noting that, if we have these Pokémon, we should always employ their Mega or Shadow versions against Kyurem.
Kyurem Best Moves
- Dragon Breath (14.4 DPS) and Draco Meteor (50 DPS)
- Other moveset:
- Steel Wing (13.8 DPS)
- Blizzard (50.3 DPS)
- Dragon Claw (35.3 DPS)
- Icy Wind (21.8 DPS)
How To Beat
- Kyurem is resistant to Grass, Electric, Water-type moves, and Pokemons. Avoid them!
- The best Pokemon against a normal Kyurem is.. Black Kyurem. Use his Dragon Tail and Outrage. These moves have 100% effective damage!
- Of course, if you don’t have the Black Kyurem, you can use your Palkia. Use Dragon Tail and Draco Meteor for devastating damage!
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!