Many League of Legends players are facing the “Chat Not Working” problem once again. It’s not any new bug. The developers have, themselves, provided a solution to fix the bug. Here’s what you need to know about League of Legends Chat Not Working bug and how to fix easily.
How To Fix League of Legends Chat Not Working Easily
The first fix is based on Riot Games. The developers themselves instructed players to try this fix. Most of the time, this should solve your issue. Here’s how to do it –
- Delete your Riot Games Client completely
- Uninstall League of Legends completely
- Delete all folders related to Riot Games or League of Legends from your PC
- Sync your PC’s clock with the Internet server
To do this, search “Time”. You’ll see “Change date and time”. Click on it. Now, turn on the “Set time automatically” feature. If it’s already on, turn it off, and then turn it on again. This should fix your issue. Once you’ve done that, reinstall League of Legends and the game should work fine. The game’s chat should be working as well.
If the first fix doesn’t work for you, here’s what you can do –
- Download the application by clicking here
- Launch the application
- Change the location of your League of Legends client
- Change your status from “Online” to “Offline”
This should definitely fix your League of Legends Chat Not Working problem.