Adena is an essential element in Lineage 2. It represents gold, coins, or credits. You can use it on trade exchanges, to make any purchase at the store, and even for crafting gear. In a nutshell, it is a currency through which you can purchase anything. So this article brings you the best tips and tricks on how to easily collect Adena.
- This is the simplest and easiest way to gain Adena. Every day you will get five free scrolls that contain a quest. This will have grades such as A, B, C. Always make sure that you must complete the five scrolls daily as you will need Adena daily.
- Accept quests that involve killing a lot of monsters. It helps you level along with some good loots from time to time. Tip: You can exchange 50 red gems against an additional number of 5 quest scrolls.
- You can also earn Adena by becoming a part of a clan. The rewards depend upon the difficulty level, the higher rank required for entering a clan dungeon, the bigger the reward.
- Adena will be rewarded once you clear dungeons. This fastest way to earn Adena as gain can go up to tens to hundred thousand Adena.
Be A Dwarf
- It is also one of the best techniques to farm Adena in Lineage 2. Since dwarfs have low damage it will be best to pair them up with a Prophet to make mob farming easy. Dwarf character will also allow you to farm Adena faster compared to others.
- It is one of the best ways to farm Adena is AFK farming in the elite dungeons. Always make sure that you enter elite dungeons within a 3 level range. Adena will be given to you when you defeat the monster and will increase with each level.
- One of the greatest advantages of entering elite dungeons is that you gather high amounts of precious stones and various items that you can then sell, for quite a pretty amount of extra Adena.
If you have any questions regarding Lineage II, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!