Moto X3M is a fun online racing game that will keep you busy for hours. The concept is straightforward: race your dirt bike through a succession of difficult stages while avoiding obstacles along the track and collecting coins. The controls are simple to pick up but difficult to master, and the physics-based action makes for an unforgettable experience.
There are dozens of levels to play, each of which is more challenging than the one before it. The graphics are beautiful, the music and sound effects are top-notch. Moto X3M is definitely worth checking out if you’re searching for a hard and enjoyable racing game.
EXCITE BIKE – MOTOCROSS vs MOTO X3M
I grew up with these types of games, as did many other old souls. Super Mario Bros., Circus Charlie, and, of course, Excite Bike are some of my favorite games. These games first appeared on the Family Computer, SNES, and a variety of other consoles.
Following that, Handhelds arrived to join the party. These games are easily accessible and require only one piece of Game Boy Tape.
One of the games included on the 300-in-1 Game Boy tape I mentioned before is Excite Bike. You can perform backflips and front flips while playing this game, which makes it a lot of fun.
OTHER NEWS: Fortnite: “No Build” Mode Permanent? New Leak
You can also play against the computer, and some of the levels are difficult to complete because the tracks have obstacles that might make the game more challenging.
There are no stars in this game, but you will be awarded a score based on your performance that you may use to improve your rating the next time you play.
Moto X3M is the “Improved Version” of Excite Bike, and it’s available on both iOS and Android, which makes it quite convenient. People without a phone are hard to come by these days, therefore this game is pretty much installable on all devices as of today. However, comparing X3M to a classic game will make many readers cringe.
Comparing these games will ignite your interest in the Moto X3M even more and make you appreciate the “improvement.” Simply by glancing at the aesthetics, music, gameplay, new challenges, tracks, and accessibility, it is clearly superior to the older version. Also, Moto X3M is compatible with the latest smartphones and tablets.
These two games are quite similar when it comes to gameplay but that’s it. The 3 Star Mechanics are one of them. In moto x3m, you can evaluate your performance using a star rating system in which you must achieve a specified goal or complete a track in a certain amount of time.
On the other side, Excite Bike has a ranking system in which you must break past records or other players (AI) to win first place.
How To Get 3 Stars In Moto X3M
- Collect coins. These are needed to gain access to new levels and bikes.
- Brake and reverse when necessary. This might assist you in staying in control and avoiding stumbling.
- To go around curves, tilt left or right. Don’t lean too far forward.
- Do successful flips or tricks. Any tricks will deduct time from the total time spent during runs and challenges.
- Keep your speed under control. Ironically, you must complete one track as quickly as possible, but being too fast becomes a disadvantage in this situation.
- Be patient. It is advisable during your first playthrough to just simply memorize the track and be familiar with it before trying to beat the high score or get 3 stars.
- The stars you earn in the game are essential to unlock new characters.
- There are two unlockable characters.
- Collect 15 stars for the ninja biker character and 40 stars for the skull death racer character.
OTHER NEWS: PS5 Pro Rumors Suggest a 2023 Launch
We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!