Did you participate in the last NBA All-Star Voting? Well, there may be a few changes in the voting for the following year, 2023. NBA also announced the start and end date for the All-Star Voting 2023. Are you ready to vote for your picks? All you have to do is ready your NBA Application and NBA.com, and sign in your NBA ID. We’ll walk you through how to vote, the NBA ID, and what you missed out about voting.
How to vote in NBA All-Star 2023
Before anything else, you need to know when you can start voting for the NBA All-Star 2023 which is presented by AT&T. The voting begins this Tuesday, December 20th up on Saturday, January 21, 2023. While the 72nd NBA All-Star Game 2023 tips off on Sunday, February 19th, 2023 at 8 p.m. in Salt Lake City.
- Moreover, you can use your NBA ID to vote using the NBA App or their official website at NBA.com. If you don’t have your ID yet, you can sign up for free, and here’s how you can do that.
- You can simply head over to this link. Just fill out all the necessary fields and then you’re good to go!
- This NBA ID has a lot of fan things you can do! “NBA ID grants access to exclusive offers, personalized content, NBA events, and more – all just for being a fan.“
Now, let’s move forward on how to vote in NBA All-Star 2023. Once you successfully sign up for an NBA ID, you have two options to utilize your voting power — through the official application or the official website. Do know that all current NBA players can be selected during the voting.
- Through the NBA App: You may access the ballot once you open the NBA Application. You can download the App for Android via Google Play and for iPhone via App Store. You may fill out the ballot once a day (that should be once every 24 hours). You can choose two guards and three frontcourt players from each conference.
- Through the voting page on NBA.com: The second option would be voting on the official voting page for NBA All-Star. You can head over the vote.nba.com/en and complete the ballot. You can vote once every 24 hours whether on a desktop browser or mobile browser. Similarly, select up to two guards and three frontcourt players.
- A few more information that you’ll be needing may be found below. Learn about the NBA ID and the process of fan voting.
Fan-voting and the new NBA ID
NBA also announced a special “3-for-1 Days” for the NBA All-Star voting where fans’ votes count as three on certain days. It happens on December 25th, January 1st, January 6th, January 13th, January 16th, and January 20th, starting at 12:01 a.m. ET to 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Updates on the fan voting drop on the first three Thursdays of January 2023 (Jan. 5, 12, and 19, respectively). The votes will be tallied and will come from three voting groups. Each player’s score will be calculated by averaging his weighted rank from the fan votes, the player votes, and the media votes.
Moving on, what’s an NBA ID? It’s the league’s official and newest membership program for its fans. If you’re a voter from the United States or Canada, you can get a chance to win a trip and watch the All-Star Game live next year! Anyway, we hope you have signed up for an account already as it’s accessible for free!
- Now that you have an NBA ID, you are now eligible to vote for the All-Star. Of course, this has fan benefits including in-venue seat upgrades for the All-Star Game, member-only entrances, and many more, just like the photo above!
Here’s what you need to know about the NBA All-Star 2023 voting, fans. Let us know your picks below!
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!