Artifacts are one of the most efficient aspects to enhance your character build in Genshin Impact. There is one in distinct that will likely work out just great for those whose party lineup is focused on Elemental Burst prove to be very effective. This is how you obtain the Noblesse Oblige artifact!
Noblesse Oblige, what is it?
The Noblesse Oblige artifact set in Genshin Impact is made up of five pieces, all of which can be farmed in the Clear Pool & Mountain Cavern (Stone Chamber I – III). Unsurprisingly, the drop percentage is low so expect to keep trying to get the entire set!
- Pocket Watch
- Silver Urn
The real issue with farming this set is that you’ll have to conquer three level-80 mages on your way there. And if you’ve played Genshin Impact for a long time you’re well aware that dealing with mages is a pain!
At all three levels, Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern have the same Leyline Disorder, which increases Geo damage amongst all party members by 75%.
- 1st Stone Chamber (AR 35: Level 69)
- 2nd Stone Chamber (AR 40: Level 80)
- 3rd Stone Chamber (AR 45: Level 90)
Each level requires you to eliminate three enemies within a set amount of time, and the enemies will be a mix of Abyss Mages. Mages will always be a combination of Cryo, Pyro, and Hydro, with the proportions varying depending on the levels.
Follow these tips!
For Solo Play
Dash to your RIGHT to prevent Hydro Mage aggro.
- Let the other two mages come to you.
- Stay near the wall!
- Kill the Pyro and Cryo Mage, focus on either one. Then kill the other after.
- If you’re hurt after the 2 mages, heal up.
- Now the Hydro Mage will be easy to defeat by itself!
- Begin in the top left corner.
- Stand on the third square along the wall.
- All of the mages teleport together and stack.
- You can swirl all three elements at the same time, breaking all of their shields!
No Anemo character? No problem!
- Begin the battle and rush to the Pyro mage’s spawn point.
- Use Barbara to kill his shield.
- The hydro mage will remain unaggro’d, allowing you to peacefully kill the Cryo mage.
- Finally, assassinate the Hydro Mage.
- If the hydro mage isn’t aggroed, you can simply shoot down its shield from a vantage point with Fischl / Diona, and if it doesn’t respond, kill it after the shield is down.
- You won’t be as quick, but you won’t be in any danger as long as you don’t stand in any fire or ice mist.
Those in charge of a high elemental blast group composition will obviously benefit from the Noblesse Oblige artifact collection. Characters like Geo Traveler, Jean, Kaeya, Xingqiu, and Lisa come to mind. This not only boosts the damage dealt by your DPS characters, but it also boosts the damage dealt by your support characters!
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!