With the support of our template, you can use Orianna with conviction! Let’s take your Wild Rift performance to the next tier! Whether you’re new to Orianna or aiming to fine-tune your playstyle. Learn everything there is to know about Orianna’s skills, including the top things to build, which abilities to scale first, and more!
Orianna is a modern achievement built mainly of clockwork and preceded by a magnificent metallic digital realm she designed for companionship and defense. Orianna is a Mage who exploits the battleground by utilizing her ball to harm, protect, and quicken allies, slow foes, and even launch them into the air for an incredible 5-man grasp.
- Starting Item: Sapphire Crystal
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity (Stasis)
- Archangel’s Staff
- Liandry’s Torment
- Rabadon’s Deathcap
- Void Staff, Infinity Orb
- Sweet Tooth
Orianna Best Counters
|Aurelion Sol||Kennen||Twisted Fate|
Orianna Best Teammates
Most Vulnerable Against Orianna
Early Game Orianna
- Orianna is a champ who requires patience in obtaining her core items and gain the necessary levels to optimize into the late game.
- Stacking your Archangel’s Staff the soonest is the single most important thing. This entails utilizing your skills to sweep the wave and knock the opponent out. Pushing the wave also helps you since the opponent mid-lane wouldn’t be capable of engaging you!
Late Game Orianna
- Orianna will become more powerful as the game progresses. You need to stick with your squad at all times and avoid getting caught off guard. In a one-on-one scenario, you won’t fit well.
- Dissonance (2nd Ability) allows you to accelerate allies while slowing down opponents. You may use Protect (3rd Ability) to guard your mates and move your ball into a great spot so that you can unleash a massive Shockwave (Ultimate) to turn a team fight around.
If you have any questions regarding Wild Rift, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Wild Rift, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!