With all the Pokemon created in the long-running series, more have been added to their games. Pokemon GO continuously drops Mega Pokemon, and new species encounters, during Community Days and events. A Pokemon recently graced the mobile AR application, and you may find a hard time searching for it. Here’s a guide on where and how to catch Kecleon in Pokemon GO, make sure you have all the necessary items ready for catching!
How to catch Pokemon Kecleon?
After years of questions and new additions to the game, one of the most-awaited creatures arrives in the game. However, it would be quite a stress if you don’t know where to start to find it, right? Just follow the guide we’ve completed and have you a Kecleon in Pokemon GO.
- It uses its ability of invisibility which makes it harder for it to be found. Niantic may have studied and accurately added this ability for Trainers to be challenged and enjoy catching a Kecleon.
At a PokeStop
In the mobile AR app, you can find the new creature hiding in plain sight. The places you can check out are the PokeStops.
- Trainers can interact in a PokeStop to spin items. There might be a notification “an object prevents you from collecting these items”. It doesn’t always happen, but when it does, then it’s probably there – just invisible.
- Once the notification pops, you may just want to look intently at the PokeStop’s disc for an unusual sight. It certainly is transparent to the point that you may not see the creature right away.
- Its body blends well with where it hides or sticks. But of course, there’s a part that does not get too hidden — Kecleon’s red stripe. And to use the Pokestop (and catch the Pokemon), you have to remove Kecleon from the disc.
- In an easier term, you have to annoy Kecleon by simply tapping it until it gets itself off the disc. When it’s off, interact with the PokeStop to claim the items you can.
- Once you exit, that’s where you’ll see the Kecleon. You can now try to capture it just like you always do to get the other Pokemon.
Is this the only way?
As of this moment, yes. We’re confident that this method would be changed over time, so we just have to wait for that. Pokemon GO and Niantic probably work on which places on the real-world map can Kecleon be added.
Who is Kecleon?
Lastly, while you process the guide on how to catch a Kecleon, let’s introduce the newly added Pokemon. Kecleon debuted in the Pokemon franchise during Generation III as a Normal-type.
- The creature does not belong to any family evolution — its form remains completely the same, probably forever. It is vulnerable to Fighting-type attacks.
- Its abilities include Color Change and Protean (hidden). The following are the basic statistics of Kecleon:
- HP: 60
- Attack: 90
- Defense: 70
- Special Attack: 60
- Special Defense: 120
- Speed: 40
- The Color Swap Pokemon was introduced just this January 7th, 2023. The developers add that the Trainers who attend the Pokémon GO Tour: Hoenn – Las Vegas may encounter a Shiny Kecleon if they’re lucky enough!
Are you ready to catch ‘em all, Trainers, especially this Pokemon Kecleon in GO? We hope to see your Pokedex soon!