Mantine resembles a stingray and has two ring-shaped imprints on its rear. Its wings have a spiky layout on their backs and are dark blue. It has lengthy “antennae” and a streamer-like tail.
Mantine, like real-life stingrays, can glide 300 feet up in the air if it generates some momentum. Mantine is a docile creature for the most part. It does well in open water.
Numerous surfers in Alola use Mantine to travel around islands and ride tides. As a result, it has become a regional icon, with memento postcards and banners depicting it.
- Type – Water and Flying
- Weakness –Electric and Rock-type moves
Mantyke (50 Candies) > Mantine
Mantine Base Stats
|Therian Thundurus||Thunder Shock / Thunderbolt|
|Zekrom||Volt Switch / Thunderbolt|
|Normal Deoxys||Charge Beam / Thunderbolt|
|Electivire||Thunder Shock / Wild Charge|
|Raikou||Volt Switch / Wild Charge|
Where to catch Mantine?
|In the wild|
|Can hatch from 10KM Eggs|
Mantine’s Best Moves
- Bubble (12 DPS) and Aerial Ace (27.5 DPS)
- Other moveset:
- Wing Attack (12 DPS)
- Bullet Seed (7.3 DPS)
- Ice Beam (27.3 DPS)
- Water Pulse (26.3)
- Bubble Beam (28.4)
How To Beat Mantine
- Mantine is resistant to Fighting, Water, Steel, Bug, Fire, and Ground-type moves. Avoid them!
- Don’t use Nincada, Meditite, Medichamp, Wormadam (Sandy), and Gallade. These pokemon are the most vulnerable to Mantine.
- The best Pokemon against a Mantine is Therian Thundurus. Use its Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt skills. These moves have 100% effective damage!
- Zekromis also a very effective counter. Its Charge Beam and Wild Charge deal devastating damage.
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon GO, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!