Walrein is a huge Pokémon that looks like a walrus and has a layer of blubber underneath its skin. It has thin white chains around its neck and tracks on its fan-like tail-fin. Its upper jaw is adorned with two ivory tusks. It has a round snout, yellow eyes, and white tufts on its face and neck. Long flippers replace the feet on its four short legs.
- Type – Ice / Water-type
- Weakness – Electric, Fighting, Grass, Rock-type moves
- Thundurus (Therian)
Where to catch Walrein?
- Spheal –> Sealeo –> Walrein
- Spheal and Sealeo are both commonly observed in or near the sea, but Walrein is known to exist in icy waters.
- Water Biomes
- Beaches, Lakes, Ponds, and open waters.
- Waterfall (16 DPS) and Blizzard (50.3 DPS)
- Other moveset:
- Frost Breath (13.3 DPS)
- Earthquake (38.9 DPS)
- Water Pulse (26.3 DPS)
How To Beat
- Ice, Water, Dragon, Rock, and Bug-types should be avoided in this battle because they aren’t very effective!
- The best Pokemon against Walrein is Thundurus (Therian). Use his Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt. These moves have 100% effective damage!
- If you don’t have the legendary pokemon in your collection of Pokemons, don’t worry! Roserade is very effective against Walrein too. Use its Bullet Seed and Grass Knot for strong damage!
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon GO, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!