Along with the Day One patch for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet came the Tera Raid battles. In these raids, Trainers have the ability to work alongside other Trainers in conquering these difficult raids. If you’re wondering how to unlock the 6-star Tera Raid in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, you’ve come to the right place. Stick around and find out how to unlock and take part in these Raid battles for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet!
How to unlock 5 and 6-star Tera Raid in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
As you progress through Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, you’ll notice that there are 1 and 2-star Raid battles available for you to take part in. However, did you know that there are Tera Raids rated at 5 and 6 stars? Raid Battles with these ratings are more difficult but it gives players high-tier loot you won’t be able to find anywhere else in the games.
Unfortunately, you really have to prove yourself to be the very best in order to access these Raid Battles. To unlock the 5-star Tera Raid, Trainers need to beat Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. After reaching the endgame credits, 5-star Tera Raids will be available for players to take part in.
6-star Tera Raid requirements
As for the 6-star Tera Raid battles in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, you’ll need to put in some hours in the game after defeating it.
- If you’re the type of Trainer who likes being challenged, then 6-star Tera Raid battles are definitely for you. Despite being difficult, the risk is definitely worth the rewards in these Raid battles
- For Trainers to unlock the 6-star Tera Raid, they first need to prove themselves worthy by becoming the Champion of the Paldea region. Once a player earns that title, they will receive a call from Jacq
- This time, he asks Trainers to participate in eight gym rematches. Once this grueling task is done, Jacq contacts the player again. This time, Trainers need to go back to the University where they participate in another Tournament
Win the post-game tournament
- During the Academy Ace Tournament, you will face off against four random opponents at high levels. The work doesn’t stop there, Trainers! After you become the winner of this Tournament, you need to participate in a number of 5-star Tera Raid battles. When Jacq contacts you again, he shares information about Tera Raids with Black Crystals
- You have now unlocked the 6-star Tera Raid battles in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet if you’ve reached this point
It’s important to remember that you should be the one hosting these Raids. If you decide to join another Trainer’s 5-star Raid battle, this won’t count in helping you unlock the 6-star Tera Raid. But the good news is you can invite other Trainers to help you out with the 5-star Tera Raid fight you’re hosting!
These high-level Raid battles in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet sound challenging, right? But fret not since you’ll definitely get powerful rewards from completing these raids.
Here are some of the items you can obtain from these events, most of which aren’t available while you are progressing through Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s main story quests:
- Herba Mystica
- Pokemon with hidden abilities
- Golden Bottle Cap
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are now available for players on the Nintendo Switch.
RELATED NEWS: Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet – Best Hold items List + Where to find
If you have other questions about Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, leave them in the comments below and we’ll get back to you soon! Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.