Another day, another Pokemon that we must find in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet! How’s everyone’s Pokedex going? We hope the region of Paldea has been doing great in your Pokemon-finding adventure, Trainers! While you go around the provinces and cities, there would be times wherein you just want to know where to specifically go. If you’re in no luck of encountering #445 on the Pokedex, then here’s a guide on where to find Garchomp in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, and also more info about it!
Where to find Garchomp
To set it straight, there are two possible ways to find Garchomp. One way requires you to travel around the Great Crater of Paldea or head near the Asado Desert. Another way may ask for a bit more grinding and patience from you.
The Great Crater of Paldea
- If you successfully defeated all the Titans, you can now have access to climb any mountain and climb up to reach the crater. At the edges of the crater, you may easily spot flying Pokemon in the area.
- Firstly, you need your legendary Pokemon, Miraidon or Koraidon to have a Climbing ability (you can get this after defeating the False Dragon Titan).
- There are a few flat surfaces you can dismount and battle with the flying Garchomp and Magnezone.
Asado Desert near Casseroya Lake
- Another location you can also check is discovered by Gamers Heroes on YouTube. You may encounter the Tera Pokemon in the northern area of Asado Desert, south of Casseroya Lake.
- However, just a heads up, prepare for a difficult match. You’ll be needing a stronger Pokemon for this battle as Tera Garchomp faces you.
- If you want to grind your Pokemon, certainly you can do that too. You can start with its base form, Gible, or Gabite, both Pokemon can be found across Paldea Region.
- Gible can be found in a few locations across Paldea, you can check out Area One and Area Two of West Province, and Area Six of South Province. Also, you may head to the west side of Cortondo if you’re nearer to that area.
- On the other hand, Gabite can be in caves and even un underground areas. You’ll probably find it in The Great Crater of Paldea. Moreover, check out the following places too: Areas One and Six of South Province, Areas One, Two, and Three of West Province, Areas One and Three of East Province, North Province’s Areas One to Three, and the Glaseado Mountains.
- Additionally, Gible automatically evolves to Gabite when it reaches Level 24. Gabite becomes Garchomp when it gets to Level 48. Feel free to choose which way you’d like to acquire Garchomp!
More about the Mach Pokemon
Need a quick description of who Garchomp is in Pokemon? Garchomp is the last form of a three-family evolution including Gible and Gabite. This Pokemon is a Dragon- and Ground-type Pokemon, and was introduced way back in Generation 4.
- This Mach Pokemon has a Mega Evolution which is simply called Mega Garchomp. Here are the base stats of Garchomp, and see how strong it is!
- HP: 108
- Attack: 130
- Defense: 95
- Special Attack: 80
- Special Defense: 85
- Speed: 102
- Do know that it is vulnerable to Ice-type abilities that deliver 4x damage, and Dragon- and Fairy-type abilities that deal 2x damage, respectively.
Now you know where to find and how to catch Garchomp. Ready to add them on your POkedez, Trainers? Gotta catch ’em all!
RELATED NEWS: Pokemon: Scarlet and Violet – Altaria, Donphan and Oricorio Weaknesses
You can also share any questions you have about Pokemon Garchomp and Pokemon Scarlet and Violet below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!