If you’re a Pokemon fan, you might want to receive the latest updates before anyone else. For that, the company has a Pokemon Go Trainer Club newsletter. If you’re struggling to find out how to sign up for the newsletter, here’s what you need to do.
How To Sign Up for Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter
In short steps, you need to –
- Create a Pokemon Trainer Club account
- During sign up, check the box that says, “I would like to receive marketing email messages from The Pokemon Company International”
- Confirm your subscription by logging in to your Pokemon Trainer Club account
- Got to Edit Profile > Scroll down to the Marketing Preference section > Confirm the box is checked
If you did not sign up or opt-in for marketing emails before the first of the month, you won’t receive the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter for that given month. If you don’t want to miss any future newsletters, however, you can go to the Edit Profile section, and do as we mentioned above.
When do I receive the newsletter?
The newsletters typically go out by the third week of the month.
I signed up, but I didn’t receive the newsletter. What do I do?
You can simply try the following –
- Check your “Promotions” section
- Check your “Spam” box
- Add email@example.com to your mailing list manually
For more content on Pokemon Go and beyond, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Respect All Lives, and Happy Gaming!