The Rainy Lure has now been introduced to Pokémon Go’s type-specific Lures. It raises the number of Bug, Electric, and Water-type Pokémon that spawn. You can obtain this, like other Lures, in a variety of ways!
How To Get Rainy Lures
- The quickest manner to obtain a Rainy Lure in Pokémon Go is to purchase one for 200 PokéCoins from the store.
- If you don’t have sufficient coins, you’ll have to either invest actual money to get more or try other methods that require some grinding.
- Finishing research tasks during events can also garner you a Rainy Lure.
- Since the Luminous Legends X event, the Rainy Lure will be obtainable as an incentive for one of the activities. Check out our Luminous Legends X guide by CLICKING HERE!
- Even if Rainy Lure isn’t certain to be a reward, it’s always a good assumption to still keep an eye on them.
Pokemon Go Lures
- There was only one Lure in the game when it first came out. It simply boosted the general drop rate for Pokémon near the PokéStop. Niantic, on the other hand, has gradually introduced more Lures to the game. Some of which are tailored to specific Pokémon.
- Trainers frequently find themselves attempting to grab Pokémon of a specific type during events or simply to fulfill certain entries in the Pokédex. While you can go to particular areas of your neighborhood that are deemed nests for certain critters, you can also use a Lure to boost their spawn rate.
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon Go, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon Go, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!