Rockstar Games has released a new update for Red Dead Online called “The Naturalists.” With this update, comes a lot of activities and information around Legendary Animals. Here’s everything you need to know about Red Dead Online Legendary Animals, all packed in one article.
Follow are some of the legendary animals you can track, hunt, and study –
More animals are coming soon.
You can also acquire samples from conservationist Harriet Davenport, who will give your animal sighting missions for rewards. On the other hand, Gus Macmillan will reward you to hunt and deliver animal parts and skins.
You can also buy new weapons for killing large animals. Ther’s an improved bow and an elephant rifle. You can now also defend legendary animals from poachers. You can team up with different players to tag animals of different species and discover bonus creatures.
There are new gameplay updates as well. You can find new fossils and Macmillan’s store has new supplies for all your hunting requirements.
How To Track Down Legendary Animals in Red Dead Online
Tracking down legendary animals can be a tough job. That’s why we’re here to make your experience an easier one. Following are the well-known legendary animals and their locations –
- Legendary Boar (Wakpa) – Lower Montana River, Thieves Landing Area
- Legendary Ram (Gabbro Horn Ram) – South of Fort Mercer
- Legendary Beaver (Zizi) – Lake Owanjila
- Legendary Elk (Ozula) – Cholla Springs
- Legendary Fox (Ota Fox) – West of Rhodes
- Legendary Wolf (Moonfang Wolf) – West of Cairn Lake
- Legendary Ram (Rutile Horn Ram) – Level 5 mission with Harriet
- Legendary Boar (Icachi Boar) – Level 5 mission with Harriet
If you want detailed information, let us know in the comments.