In Red Dead Online, legendary bucks are a rare sight. Snow Bucks and the brightly colored Mud Runner Bucks cling to specific habitats while more common deer and buck species travel more vast expanses over the American West.
They not only stick to close-knit stomping grounds, but they also appear to be very picky about when they show up. Hunting such elusive species necessitates meticulous planning. But don’t worry partner; that’s exactly why we’re here to assist you.
- Legendary Bucks’ pristine hides are worth a lot of money to traders. You can receive a couple of unique clothes by negotiating with Gus Macmillan, who will take immaculate pelts and make them into Snow or Mud Runner Hood and Coat sets, respectively.
- Legendary Antlers can also be obtained from these illustrious beasts. Here are the Legendary Snow Buck and Legendary Mud Runner Buck locations in RDO now that you know what you’re looking for.
- Like many other snow-colored legendary varieties, you can’t find them in Ambarino. The Tall Trees area of West Elizabeth is where Snow Bucks can be found.
- They prefer the Aurora Basin’s eastern portion, but they also frequent the area between the drinking hole and the Manzanita Outpost. You can observe them on clear, dry mornings between the hours of 5:00 and 10:00 a.m.
- The Legendary Snow Buck has keen senses and is extremely sensitive to human presence. They will flee the scene at the first sight of danger.
- As a result, patience is essential, as is approaching quietly and only getting close enough to land a clean shot from a long-range precision weapon or quickly fire a couple of arrows.
- You can sight Mud Runners roving the area north of Flat Iron Lake between Flatneck Station and the Lemoyne border. The path between the train tracks and the lake, as well as the northern trail that forks upstate, should provide the best results.
- When faced with a challenge, these self-assured bucks will often opt to meet it head-on rather than fleeing danger, which the Snow Buck would do without hesitation. This implies you should expect them to chase you down if your initial shot doesn’t connect. You can mostly see them at the start and end of each day at 9:00. Clear weather is what they prefer.
If you have any questions regarding Red Dead Online, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!