Week 4 of Season 6 of the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2 requests us to set fire to buildings in one of the epic (purple) challenges/missions. We’ll show you how to light buildings on fire in this segment of our Fortnite Battle Royale easy guide:
Let it burn!
This task requires us to set fire to ten buildings on the stage across multiple games in any game mode. Keep in mind that we can only set fire to wooden structures. We have a number of options for doing so:
- Pick up a Gas Can
- Throw it near the structure like inside the building.
- Shoot it to make it explode.
- By shooting vehicles until they explode, we’ll set fire around the building!
- Collect fireflies in certain places on the map where there is a lot of vegetation and near water.
- Make a Firefly Jar.
- Throw a jar of fireflies at a wooden structure and it will set it on fire!
- Shooting a Primal Flame Bow at wooden structures will set them on fire.
- Primitive Bow + Gasoline Can / Firefly Jar
The challenge for Week 4 of Season 6 is simple: Fortnite players only need to set the buildings on fire 10 times. Unfortunately, a bug prevents the challenge from being completed, leaving players perplexed as to why it isn’t working.
The issue is that this Season 6 mission’s progress is not being tracked properly. Without making any progress, some players have gotten into matches and burned everything in sight. It doesn’t seem to matter if you burn the right objects; nothing seems to work in completing the mission!
We're investigating an issue with the recent "Set structures on fire" Quest not tracking progress properly.
We'll provide an update when we have more information. pic.twitter.com/X9CkuXnt4l
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) April 8, 2021
If you have any questions regarding Fortnite, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Fortnite, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!