Several new quests featuring the Dwemer and their culture are included in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition. The Dwarven Crown is one of those tasks, and it rewards you with many new masks that increase your stats while also making you look great. They can, however, be difficult to locate. We’ve already done the legwork so you can find them more easily! To finish the task, here’s how to locate all of the visages.
Where To Begin
- To begin, you’ll need to travel to Runoff Caverns. It is located south of Rorikstead and should have been included in the Anniversary Edition map.
- You must make your way into the dungeon until you discover the enormous dwarven stairway, which opens the Vardnknd Gallery via a portal.
- You’ll witness a wizard named Elberon being struck by lightning at a campsite as soon as you approach the new location.
- Afterwhich, the Dwarven Crown Quest will begin. Search and loot his body, then study a manuscript on the nearby table to discover the Dwarven Crown and the visages.
Autumn, Spring, and Winter
- You will need to head to the three separate areas within the Vardnknd Gallery namely the Autumn’s Bells, Spring’s Symphony, and Winter’s Chimes. The areas are hidden inside and coincide with the visages. There will be no quest marker to guide you so you will have to investigate it on your own.
- Autumn’s Bells is a wide-open space with shimmering wheat and a handful of roving Dwarven Centurion and Dwarven Spheres. Pass the bridge and look for an entryway. You’ll find the Dwarven Autumn Visage in a small room if you take the trail and avoid the rotating razor blade trap.
- This is difficult to locate due to the maze-like nature of the location. To unlock the door where the visage is hidden, you must kill the Blooming Spriggan Matron and loot the key from its body.
- Follow the path down to the lowest part of the land until you reach an area filled with poisonous gas. For you to defend yourself from the poison, make sure to collect the Dwarven Drone Fly. The door at the end of the passageway goes back to the Symphony’s main entrance.
- Continue on the trail until you reach two ice wraiths. On the right wall, there will be a pipe that leads upwards to a metal gate. Pass through the gate and through the enormous flooded chamber until you reach a smaller square room with an active Frosted Dwarven Centurion.
- The Visage is in the middle of the room, hidden behind a sealed gate. The switch is at the room’s rear corner. You can get the Visage without fighting the Frosted Dwarven Centurion.
- Once you have the Dwarven Crown and all three visages, you will now be able to craft three new items by going to any forge. It can be switched out at any time.
If you have any questions regarding Skyrim, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!