EA Games just released STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor and many gamers on the PlayStation are looking to get every trophy in the game. If you find yourself wandering the vast semi-open world of STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor and trying to figure out how to get these trophies, here’s a quick guide!
STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Trophy Guide (All Tiers)
In the new STAR WARS game, players need to collect 54 trophies if they want to achieve 100% completion. Part of these 54 trophies is the highly coveted Platinum Trophy. STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor has no trophies that can only be achieved by playing the game on a certain difficulty. Of course, that doesn’t automatically mean that all the trophies in the game are easy to get.
Let’s see your LIGHTSABERS in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor 👀
Reply with a photo of your designs👇🏻 pic.twitter.com/kNpR77HBji
— Daily Star Wars Games (@Daily_SWGames) May 2, 2023
- It is possible for you to miss a trophy during your first playthrough. During the first few chapters of the game, you will be assisted by Bode, your in-game companion. You must utilize your companion’s abilities to gain the You’ve Got A Friend trophy.
- Seen as there are players who would rather fight off the enemies without help, it’s easy to see how this is a Missable Trophy.
— Jordan| (@SithMorrison) May 1, 2023
- After allowing your companion to help you 10 times, you can now get this trophy. On the other hand, you can also use Bode’s help if you decide to start a New Game+. This requires more work, but nonetheless, you’ll still get the trophy and you get to start a new game.
- Remember to do the same thing with Merrin once you encounter her in Chapter 3!
- Other trophies require more work and patience to get them. One of the trophies tasks players to talk to every NPC they encounter in STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor. Another of these trophies has you scanning all the enemy types after defeating them.
Here is a complete list of all the trophies you can get in STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor. This guide will have spoilers, so read at your own risk!
There are 44 Bronze Trophies you can collect while playing STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor.
- Rooftop Duel – Defeat an Inquisitor
- For Saw Gerrera – Break free from the grasp of the Empire
- Grab Some Seat – Chat with the owner of the Koboh cantina
- The Past Made Present – Release the Jedi from the bacta tank
- Mirror Match – A confused enemy defeats an enemy of the same type
- Cleaning Up – Refresh the Refresher
- Can You Pet the Bogling? – You can pet the bogling
- Survivors, We Adapt – Travel together with a Nightsister
- Among the Masters – Meet the Jedi Masters
- For the Path – Protect Pilgrim’s Sanctuary
- Out of Bedlam – Rescue a friend from the Bedlam Raiders
- You’ve Got A Friend – Direct your companions to assist in combat 10 times each
- Catch! – Hit 3 enemies with a single roller mine
- They Never Saw It Coming – Strike an unaware enemy 20 times
- Riposte – Parry a Force Pull resisting enemy
- Now, This Isn’t Podracing – Travel 500m of distance while riding creatures
- They’re Probably Fine – Drop your mount into the great unknown
- Skywalker – Keep your feet off the ground and walls for 60 seconds
- Who Gives a Puck – Obtain your first bounty
- Greezy Money – Trade 25 collected items
- Hey, Luke At Us – Equip a new cosmetic in every Cal slot
- Kitted Out – Customize BD-1, the blaster, and Cal’s lightsaber with new parts
- Reconnaissance – Use BD-1 to investigate a target in the distance
- Han Slowlo – Defeat 50 enemies under the effect of Slow
- Tanalorr Bound – Collect the Abyss Compass
- Tragedy – Defend the Archive
- At the Precipice – Survive Nova Garon
- Into the Abyss – Discover the route to Tanalorr
- This Is Canon – Push an enemy into the Shattered Moon mining canon
- There Is No Try – Help lift a ship out of the tar pits
- Cobra Cal – Train with your weapons while wearing a headband
- A Presence I’ve Not Felt Since… – Wear an old wardrobe staple
Very Rare (10)
- So Uncivilized – Defeat 10 enemies with shots using the Point Blank skill
- Get Down From There – Attack 20 Lifted enemies
- One With the Force – Avoid 50 attacks using Focus Sight
- Pinpoint – Execute 10 perfectly timed precision releases
- Slam Dunk – Slam 5 enemies with a single use of Slam
- King of the World – Reach the highest point of Harvest Ridge
- Max Capacity – Have a packed cantina
- It’s a Trap – Explore the Phon’Qi Caverns
- Road House – Dropkick an enemy while wearing a mullet
- The Jedi Path – Fully upgrade 3 skill trees
Ultra Rare (2)
- Growth Spurt – Find space for a full garden
- Splurgle – Purchase all of Doma’s merchandise
As for the number of Silver Trophies you can get in STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor, there are 7 of them to collect.
Very Rare (2)
- Star Tours – Discover and complete all Jedi Chambers
- Gambler – Win all holotactics matches
Ultra Rare (5)
- I’m a Living Legend – Defeat all legendary adversaries
- Caij Match – Gain the attention of a mysterious stranger
- Perk of the Job – Equip Perks in all slots
- Skoova Diving – Fill the aquarium in the cantina
- Intergalactic Geographic – Scan every type of enemy to fill out the Tactical Guide
The third kind of trophy you can get in STAR WARS Jedi: Surivor is the Gold one. There are only two Gold Trophies you can collect in the game.
- A Place You Could Call Home – Complete the story
Ultra Rare (1)
- Blood, Sweat, and Tears – Complete all Force Tears
How to get the Platinum Trophy in STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor
The Platinum Trophy in STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor proves you have what it takes to master the Force and not back down from the Empire. It will take hours and failing time and time again before you can obtain the Platinum Trophy in the game. The only condition you need to fulfill to get this is by unlocking all the other Trophies.
Once you’ve done that, the game awards you the coveted Platinum Trophy in STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor. However, there are reports from other players that talk about glitched trophies. Hopefully, the Day One patch that’s just released will fix these issues.
If you have other questions about STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor, or you’re stuck trying to get a trophy, feel free to share them with us in the comments below! For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!