In this article, we will discuss all chapter titles plus how long it takes to beat the new game Stray. Stay with us! BlueTwelve Studio and Annapurna Interactive are the creators and publishers of the third-person independent adventure game Stray.
Stray, a self-published indie game, is one of the most eagerly awaited titles of 2022 despite being the talk of the town ever since its reveal back in 2020. The ability to manage a cat in a cyberpunk future is one of the key factors behind people’s intense interest in it.
Stray: Number of Chapters
Meowing and purring your way through an abandoned metropolis full of robots as they unravel a tangled web of mystery. Stray provides you with a sizable amount of gaming length that won’t drag on unnecessarily thanks to its cool-level design, sneaking, and solving elements. Here is the time required to beat Stray.
— Annapurna Interactive (@A_i) June 2, 2022
Here are the 12 chapters of the independent cyberpunk cat game Stray:
|1||Inside the Wall|
|6||The Slums – Part 2|
- There are twelve chapters in Stray, despite the fact that it is a relatively short independent adventure. You may see how far you’ve come by looking at the chapter list, which gives you a decent estimate of how close you are to the game’s ending.
- ***You may also estimate the remaining time you will be needing to achieve a specific trophy.
How Long To Beat
fast travel as a cat pic.twitter.com/8PAQuBnbFL
— Annapurna Interactive (@A_i) July 6, 2022
- Important Note:
- It’s important to point out that the I am Speed Stray trophy requires users to finish the full game in under two hours. This suggests that all 12 Chapters can be finished in under 2 hours.
- If we do proper math, we can safely say that in order to achieve this goal, we have to finish in under 10 minutes per chapter.
Most players will need around five hours to complete Stray and watch the closing credits. Nevertheless, depending on the players’ strategies, that period may change.
- Over the course of Stray’s 12 chapters, there are 27 items to locate and gather. Completionists will also want to acquire every trophy, which will extend the game’s overall playability even further.
- It may take up to 8 hours to do and to take in almost everything for those who are interested
PS Plus Extra + Premium Subscribers Perks
For PS Plus Extra and Premium customers, Stray will be a free download when it comes to PlayStation.
- Extra is available to PlayStation owners for $14.99 per month, and Premium is available for $17.99 per month.
- Given that the cost of Stray is $29.99, it would be worthwhile to join one of the higher tiers for at least one month in order to take advantage of the game’s lower pricing.
If you have any questions regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!