Tales of Arise is an action role-playing game developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is available to play on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. It was released earlier this month and fans are enjoying it quite a lot. It is full of incredible boss battles which have a high difficulty level to challenge gamers. One such boss battle is with Lord Ganabelt, who is proving to be very difficult to defeat. Well, do not worry as we will help you out for the same in this elaborate guide.
Prep and Points to Remember
- Ganabelt uses Light and Lightning element moves, so form a party of members with Alexandrite to reduce Light/Dark damage by half.
- Equip party members with Shock Charms to prevent paralysis.
- Fast travel to any blacksmith and then back into the dungeon if you want to craft Alexandrite and Shock Charms.
- Include Law in the party as he’ll destroy Ganabelt’s shields before you start going all-out
Ganabelt Boss Battle Phase 1
Now that you’ve taken care of the above-mentioned points, let’s get to the real stuff and battle Lord Ganabelt. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Use Law’s Boost Attack to destroy Ganabelt’s shield barrier. This will also create temporary openings for you to deal with serious damage
- When he starts casting Artes, use Rinwell’s Boost Attack to interrupt those as soon as possible
- After a few Boost Attacks, a cutscene will play where Law completely destroys Ganabelt’s barriers.
- Ganabelt can zip around the battlefield like lightning and use electric attacks to paralyze you. Make sure to dodge them.
- He also has a quick sword so pay attention to when he raises his sword to swing it and get ready to dodge.
- Make sure to dodge away if you see blue lightning forming in a ring above his head.
Ganabelt Boss Battle Phase 2
At half health, Ganabelt will start charging a Mystic Arte inside of a barrier that you can’t get through. He will also be surrounding himself with four clones and it’s difficult to take out the clones. If you don’t stop them, he’ll strike you with Indignation and damage every character in your party. But since its difficult, here’s what you should do:
- Switch to damage control if it’s proving very difficult to take them out.
- Make sure Shionne is in full health as she can resurrect and heal the rest of the party after Ganabelt’s Indignation strike.
- To defeat the clones, Rinwell is key as she can stop all of them from casting at once and save your life.
- Near the very end, Ganabelt will start casting his Indignation again without the clones and will continue to do this.
- Attack him enough to reduce his health to zero and perform a Strike Attack to finish off the fight
If you have any other questions regarding Tales of Arise, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Tales of Arise, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you follow us on Twitter @spieltimes and we’ll track and notify you about every PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!