The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is Nintendo’s most anticipated game for this year, boasting an open-world action-adventure RPG experience. As an addition to the long-standing Zelda franchise, some of their characters and bosses are returning to the new release. The following article will be particular about the Phantom Ganon boss who made its way back to the Tears of the Kingdom after appearing in the Ocarina of Time.
The Legend of Zelda veterans will be able to easily defeat the Phantom Ganon using their prior experience. However, newer players might be in a pinch while fighting against the monster’s multiplicative abilities. It is also designed to be a two-phased battle so jumping inside the arena with proper information against the enemy will be highly beneficial.
In today’s guide, you will learn how to defeat the Phantom Ganon in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to defeat Phantom Ganon in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
As mentioned previously The Phantom Ganon boss fight will consist of two distinct phases with varying attack patterns. However, with a meticulous approach and knowledge, you can easily defeat the malevolent demon. Here is a breakdown of both phases of Phantom Ganon in Tears of the Kingdom.
Phase one of Phantom Ganon
Find the throne room of Hyrule Castle in the game. Here, you will encounter the Phantom Ganon, who will be cloned out into five individual phantoms. Make sure to bring all your Champions with you who will assist you during the battle.
After a short cutscene, the fight will break out with one of the clones taking aggro on you.
- Meanwhile, your Champions will stick to a different target allowing you to focus on one of them at a time.
- Now, win the duel against the phantom which is after you, and then move to the next one.
All the clones will have a similar attack pattern which makes this fight easier once you get the hang of their movement in the game. Moreover, only one phantom will be aggressive at a time so defeating them in a one-to-one duel every time will provide a better success rate.
- Usually, a bow or spear will help you fight them from a distance.
- Additionally, watch out for their charge attacks where they will try to chase you down. The only counter to it is a timely jump to evade their blade swing.
- Once you have defeated all the phantoms the second phase will begin in the game.
Phase two of Phantom Ganon
At the beginning of phase two, all the fallen clones will respawn with a couple of new abilities.
- Firstly, they will swap their weapons around so you need to watch out for their attacks to pull a perfect dodge.
- Secondly, one of the phantoms will periodically use a spell to fill the arena with an enchanted pool, which will stun your character on contact.
- You must keep an eye on the spell caster and shoot an arrow to keep him from completing his enchantment.
- The second phase is all about staying focused and picking up a single target at a time until the phantoms are defeated.
This summarizes the guide to defeating the Phantom Ganon from The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
You can also share any questions about how to beat Phantom Ganon in The Legend of Zelda. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest update.