Mega Slowbro presents a unique obstacle with substantial prizes if you succeed, such as Mega Slowbro Energy. However, in order to obtain everything, you must first win the battle. Here’s how to defeat him in Pokémon GO utilizing the best counters for June 2021!
|TYPE||Psychic / Water|
|WEAKNESS||Bug, Dark, Electric, Ghost, Grass|
|RESISTANCE||Fighting, Fire, Ice, Psychic, Steel, Water|
- Beginning today, the 8th of June at 10:00AM (local time), Mega Slowbro will be available across all Mega raids in Pokémon GO.
- This occasion takes place at the same time as the release of ‘A Very Slow Discovery.’ Mega Slowbro, on the other hand, will remain for another 5 days.
- On Thursday, 17th of June, at 10:00AM (local time), he’ll be superseded by an unidentified Mega Pokémon.
|POKEMON||QUICK MOVE||MAIN MOVE|
|Therian Thundurus||Volt Switch||Thunderbolt|
|Chandelure||Thunder Shock||Wild Charge|
|Zekrom||Charge Beam||Wild Charge|
|Electivire||Thunder Shock||Wild Charge|
|Origin Giratina||Shadow Claw||Shadow Ball|
|Raikou||Volt Switch||Wild Charge|
- The more, the merrier! The amount of energy you get is proportional to how quickly you win, so if you can go in there with 20, go for it.
- Unless you’re up against a Slowbro who has been boosted by the weather (Rainy or Windy), we think you’ll be fine with four trainers.
- You may also be able to to go along with with three if you’re best mates has the best counters, but you’d be forcing your luck. If you wouldn’t want to work twice as hard to the finish, try to have 5 or even more.
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon Go, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon Go, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!