Taylor Swift is celebrating her ‘musical eras’ through the ongoing Eras Tour. Its poster features a collage of Taylor Swift in her various colors, which has gone viral among her fans. Many Swifties tried to recreate the poster through editing tools, but thanks to TikToker Emgineer, you can hop on the trend much more quickly and create a Taylor Swift Eras Tour Poster with the help of the TikTok filter.
The critically acclaimed stadium concert tour began on March 17, 2023, and will end on August 9, 2023. In the 3-hour-long concerts, Taylor Swift performs 44 songs divided into 10 acts. Each act is centered around one of her musical eras, which she recreates on-stage with props, fashion, and aesthetics. You can also appreciate your eras by playing Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour poster with simple steps.
How to create Taylor Swift Eras Tour Poster on TikTok: Step-by-Step Guide
Thank you guys for helping me become an Effect House Top Creator! Here’s another Taylor Swift Effect to thank y’all for using my effects @Taylor Swift @Taylor Nation #taylornation #taylorswift #swiftie #swifttok
The TikTok Eras Tour Poster filter creator, Emgineer, shared a video through the social media platform guiding how to use the template. First and foremost, you will require ten poses of your choice to join the trend. The poses will require you to focus on your face for each square, so having some go-to expressions and angles will help you.
- You can use various props or accessories, such as a hat or sunglasses, but as the timer for posing is quick, you must be ready before jumping in. If you want, you can recreate your version of The Eras Poster and imitate Taylor’s poses! The process might even require a second try for perfection, but it is quick, easy, and fun overall.
Once you are all set and ready, you can follow the simple steps mentioned below and create your own Eras Tour Poster through TikTok and join the trend.
- Search for the ‘Eras Tour Poster’ filter by Emgineer on TikTok. You can head to this link for easier navigation.
- Select the filter and prepare for your poster shoot.
- Tap one of the squares from the nine colorful options.
- Then, strike a pose. You will get three seconds, so you must be quick (and fearless!)
- Repeat for all the rest eight squares.
- Lastly, pose for the center as you turn blue, and your poster will be ready in no time.
How to create Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Poster with a photo editor
If you do not have TikTok, here is a guide on creating Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Poster with a photo editor. Most of the steps remain the same, but the editing may require more effort than the TikTok filter.
- Click nine photos and crop them into a square.
- Open the photo editor and select square transparency.
- Add one image as a layer and erase the background.
- Turn the image black and white, and align it in the center.
- Select a background color from the Eras Tour Poster.
- Select your image cut-out and blend it with the darker option.
- Add some grain and scratches with filters.
- Repeat for all nine squares and one rectangle for the center.
- Assemble them, and your Eras Tour Poster will be ready.
Taylor Swift‘s The Eras Tour is an ongoing six-headlining stadium concert tour. It is Swift’s first tour after she canceled her planned tour for the album Lover (2019) in light of the pandemic. The global pop star described the tour as a journey through all her ‘musical eras,’ including her latest release, Midnights (2022), Folklore (2020), and Evermore (2020).
For more content, stay with us here at Spiel Times. Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update. You can also follow us on Spiel Anime, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Until next time!