Is guessing a single word not enough for your competitive soul? Wordle’s spin-off, Dordle, shows up with twice the fun! How fast are you at solving puzzles that include more than one word? The best way to find out is by playing Dordle and getting your hands filthy! Meanwhile, if you need further assistance with today’s Dordle we’re here to help!
- The first word means the belief that somebody is good, honest, sincere, etc., and will not try to harm or trick you.
- It has only one vowel: 3rd letter.
The second word means to say things, often angrily, that shows that you do not agree with somebody about something.
- It has three vowels: 1st, 4th, and 5th letter.
How to Play?
Dordle is a variant of Wordle, a clone made for individuals who believe they only need 3 to 4 tries to solve the puzzle each day. Dordle provides an innovative alternative for these gamers. Defined by its developer, Guilherme S. Töws, as Wordle plus Wordle, Dordle is a considerably more complex viewpoint on the Wordle concept.
- There are 7 rounds in which you must correctly guess two words, each of which consists of five letters.
- These tricky words have different grids allocated to them, and both grids function independently of each other. CLICK HERE to play!
What makes it unique?
So what makes it stand out from the countless Wordle copycats out there? You don’t have to wait till the next day or next reset to enjoy Dordle’s word guessing adventure. You may still play Dordle after you’ve completed the day’s challenge!
A new round can be started once the previous Dordle game has been completed. All you need to do after doing your regular dordle is go back and select “free dordle”.
Answers for the Day: TRUST & ARGUE
If you have any questions regarding Dordle or other Wordle Spin-Offs, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!