NSFW variant of Wordle, Lewdle requires gamers to guess the obscene five-letter word of the day and they have six chances to do it. Despite the lack of initial hints, there are subtle signs in your own assumptions. Once you’ve guessed correctly, you’ll see that the tiles change color, revealing more information about today’s July 22 Lewdle! Answer, clues, and hints are below!
- You may go to Lewdle’s official website and begin playing right away. To keep things fresh, the puzzles are refreshed every 24 hours, so no matter what time of day you play, you’ll always have something new to do.
- During the game, everyone will have six chances to correctly identify what the word is, and the tiles will change color, just like the rules in Wordle.
- The letter is in the correct place if the tile becomes green. If the tile appears yellow, the letter isn’t in the right spot, but it is still a correct letter. If the tile turns gray, the letter is incorrect.
July 22 Lewdle Word of the Day Clues / Hints
The act of ej*culating inside someone’s as*hole, then slurping the c*m out.
- It has 1 vowel: 2nd letter
- Scroll down for the answer!
Wordle, a word puzzle game that produces a new challenge once a day, is the newest game to sweep the internet and clog up Twitter feeds with emojis. As a result of the game’s rapid online popularity, a number of spinoffs have emerged, including Lewdle.
Lewdle as well as the original Wordle is a brainteaser that falls between a crossword puzzle and a sudoku puzzle. The principle of Wordle will be instantly apparent to anyone who has played the game Mastermind, which uses colored pegs.
July 22 Lewdle Answer of the Day: FELCH
Do you have any questions about July 22 Lewdle answer, clues, and hints? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!