With the sudden craze for Wordle, Lewdle has now also become among the popular word games currently available online. Similar to Wordle, except for vulgar words. Not a good idea for youngsters to learn their vocabulary with this game. You can only play this game once a day, just like the original. As usual, there are many players who are unable to guess the right answers. Whether that’d be because you don’t use these terms, or you simply just need clues! So let’s take a look at today’s July 26 Lewdle answer, hints, and clues!
- You may go to Lewdle’s official website and begin playing right away. To keep things fresh, the puzzles are refreshed every 24 hours, so no matter what time of day you play, you’ll always have something new to do.
- During the game, everyone will have six chances to correctly identify what the Lewdle word is, and the tiles will change color, just like the rules in Wordle.
- The letter is in the correct place if the tile becomes green. If the tile appears yellow, the letter isn’t in the right spot, but it is still a correct letter. If the tile turns gray, the letter is incorrect.
Today’s Lewdle: July 26 (Hints and Clues)
(Plural) largely archaic British term for v*gina.
- It has 2 vowels: 2nd and 3rd letter
- Scroll down for the answer!
Wordle, a word puzzle game that produces a new challenge once a day, is the newest game to sweep the internet and clog up Twitter feeds with emojis. As a result of the game’s rapid online popularity, a number of spinoffs have emerged, including Lewdle.
Lewdle as well as the original Wordle is a brainteaser that falls between a crossword puzzle and a sudoku puzzle. The principle of Wordle will be instantly apparent to anyone who has played the game Mastermind, which uses colored pegs.
Today’s July 26 Lewdle Answer is QUIMS
Did you get today’s July 26 Lewdle answer? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!