The new word game Quordle is built on the principle of Wordle, but with a difference. Four five-letter words must be guessed at the same time in Quordle rather than one. Let’s go over today’s March 19 Quordle hints, clues, and answers!
It will take you nine attempts to identify all four five-letter words, with each incorrect answer displaying in all four fields. Quordle has left gamers overwhelmed after attempting to solve the daily puzzle, so we don’t blame you for wanting to get some clues!
Quordle Clues and Hints Today: March 19
- 1ST WORD:
- 2ND WORD:
any of several venomous Asian and African elapid snakes (genera Naja and Ophiophagus) that when excited expand the skin of the neck into a hood by movement of the anterior ribs
- 3RD WORD:
- 4TH WORD:
to remove insects from
How to Play Quordle
- If you visit the official website, you may play Quordle for free! You must correctly guess the words in 9 attempts or less.
- A five-letter word must be used for each guess, and the color of the tiles will indicate your success or failure in guessing the correct word(s).
- In Quordle, green letters denote the exact placement of a letter. Yellow letters mean that the letter is correct but should be in a different position.
When Does Quordle Restart?
A new set of Quordle will be available every day at midnight local time!
- After completing a challenge, a box displaying the results will emerge. Copy your statistics to the clipboard by using the green share button.
- You may reopen the popup by tapping the statistics button at the top of the page if you mistakenly closed it. Alternatively, you may also copy and paste your results by using CTRL+V once you’ve tapped the share button.
Today’s Quordle March 19 Answers:
If you have any questions regarding Quordle’s hints, clues, and answers, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!