The new word game Quordle is built on the principle of Wordle, but with a difference. Four five-letter words must be guessed simultaneously in Quordle rather than one. Let’s go over today’s Quordle 144 hints, clues, and answers!
It will take you nine attempts to identify all four five-letter words, with each incorrect answer displaying in all four fields. Quordle has left gamers overwhelmed after attempting to solve the daily puzzle, so we don’t blame you for wanting to get some clues!
Quordle 144 Clues and Hints:
- 1ST WORD:
synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used for wallpapers and other covering materials and for records.
- 2ND WORD:
(of a person or their clothes) unfashionable and without style in appearance (typically used of a woman).
- 3RD WORD:
large earthenware beer mug.
- 4TH WORD:
a flat or curved component, typically rectangular, that forms or is set into the surface of a door, wall, or ceiling.
How to Play Quordle
- If you visit the official website, you may play Quordle for free! You must correctly guess the words in 9 attempts or less.
- A five-letter word must be used for each guess, and the color of the tiles will indicate your success or failure in guessing the correct word(s).
- In Quordle, green letters denote the exact placement of a letter. Yellow letters mean that the letter is correct but should be in a different position.
When Does Quordle Restart?
A new set of Quordle will be available every day at midnight local time!
- After completing a challenge, a box displaying the results will emerge. Copy your statistics to the clipboard by using the green share button.
- You may reopen the popup by tapping the statistics button at the top of the page if you mistakenly closed it. Alternatively, you may also copy and paste your results by using CTRL+V once you’ve tapped the share button.
Answers: VINYL, DOWDY, STEIN, PANEL
If you have any questions regarding Quordle 144’s hints, clues, and answers, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!