Just like Minecraft, in Valheim too, people can farm and plant trees. Since we had covered how to plant carrots in a previous article, in this one we will be looking specifically at how to plant trees. Here’s how to do it:
To begin planting, you need a Cultivator which takes five Core Wood and five Bronze to make. To make one you need a Forge.
Kinds of tree seeds
As of now there are three kinds of tree seeds:
- Beech seeds that are found in the Meadows biome.
- Fir cones that are found in the Black Forest biome.
- Pine cones that are also found in the Black Forest biome.
You have to chop down a considerable number of these trees to amass said seeds.
The planting part
- To start planting, put the seeds in your inventory.
- Then equip the cultivator, right click and select the seeds you want to plant. In this case, you do not need to cultivate the ground.
- Simply left click to plant but also make sure that you keep them far away lest they become unhealthy and hinder growth.
- Now, all you have to do is wait for 1-2 game days till the trees grow fully.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear a Mask, and Happy Gaming!