Valheim is a survival game infused with Norse mythology. Because it’s a survival game, it attracts swarms of creatures looking to slaughter the game’s massive number of players. The weapon tier list in Valheim is listed below, allowing players to enter any battle with the most powerful tools possible.
Obviously, there are a variety of factors that can boost a weapon’s value, but some weapons have higher DPS, crowd control, and a variety of damage types—all of which are important aspects of the game’s combat.
|Silver Arrow||Silver Sword|
|Blackmetal Sword||Blackmetal Knife|
|Iron Sledge||Blackmetal Atgeir|
|Bronze Mace||Iron Mace|
|Bronze Sword||Finewood Bow|
|Huntsman Bow||Obsidian Arrow|
|Poison Arrow||Frost Arrow|
|Bronze Spear||Bronze Atgeir|
|Iron Sword||Abyssal Razor|
|Ironhead Arrow||Fire Arrow|
|Fang Spear||Flint Axe|
|Ooze Bomb||Bronzehead Arrow|
|Ancient Bark Spear||Bronze Axe|
|Flint Knife||Flint Spear|
|Flinthead Arrow||Wood Arrow|
- Hammer-shaped ax
- Deals blunt, frost, or spirit damage
- Frost damage and decrease the enemy’s rate of fire
- One of the most costly weapons in terms of crafting
- Recipe: Ymir Flesh (5x), Freeze Gland (5x), Ancient Bark (10x), Silver (30x)
- One of the best weapons early game
- The damage can be upgraded with fire arrows
- Recipe: Leather Scraps (8x), Wood (10x)
- a spiked one-handed weapon
- deals piercing and blunt damage simultaneously
- Recipe: Linen Thread (10x), Needles (5x), Iron (20x), Fine Wood (5x)
- It can be regarded as the most powerful bow in Valheim
- high damage with poison effect without poison arrows
- Recipe: Guck (10x), Silver (20x), Ancient Bark (10x), Deer Hide (2x)
- best used for killing sea serpents
- can also be used for transportation.
- Recipe: Leather Scraps (3x), Fine Wood (8x), Chitin (30x)
Abyssal Razor Knife
- Best used in stealth combat.
- Recipe: Leather Scraps (2x), Chitin (20x), Fine Wood (4x)
- one of the most powerful melee weapons
- Giant two-handed hammer
- Slow but has a lot of knockback power
- Recipe: Leather Scraps (2x), Core Wood (20x), Deer Trophies (5x)
- Second most powerful bow
- Recipe: Iron (20x), Feathers (10x), Fine Wood (10x), Deer Hide (2x)
Black Metal Sword
- effective in close-range combat.
- Lightweight and one-handed
- Recipe: Black Metal (20x), Linen Thread (5x), Fine Wood (2x)
Black Metal Knife
- It is useful while roaming.
- Compact and one-handed
- Recipe: Black metal (10x), Linen Thread (5x), Fine Wood (4x)
Black Metal Axe
- Very balanced one-handed weapon
- Recipe: Black metal (20x), Fine Wood (6x), Linen Thread (5x)
Black Metal Atgeir
- Deals great damages to opponents
- Recipe: Black metal (30x), Linen Thread (5x), Fine Wood (10x)
- One of Valheim’s rare weapons
- Can be used to make three different melee attacks.
- Low damage but high crafting cost
- Recipe: Ancient bark (30x), Iron (35x), Leather Scraps (4x)
- Lowest ax grade
- Can be strong after a full-upgrade
- Used for killing monsters or for chopping trees
- Recipe: Wood (4x), Bronze (30x), Leather Scraps (2x)
- First sword available to players
- Recipe: Wood (2x), Leather Scraps (2x), Bronze (8x)
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!