Valorant has been a massive hit, with millions of users, this list may not reflect everybody’s viewpoint. However, it’s a great starting point to assist you to gain the most out of the game. So, we’ve put together a tier list to indicate which agents are the strongest to play this Patch 2.11!
|RECOMMENDED BEGINNER AGENTS|
- You won’t be able to use all of the agents right off the bat. Valorant, fortunately, gives you free starter agents who can be used right away.
- For those that aren’t immediately available, you could either purchase them with actual money from the Valorant store or earn sufficient XP to acquire them by grinding.
|Sova, Killjoy, Skye
|Sage, Breach, Omen
- What’s vital to know about Valorant is that it’s a team effort, so several of the lower-ranked agents could have a big impact if they’re paired up with the better ones. Fingers crossed, this list will assist you in deciding which agent you like to play as!
- Every agent is equipped with three skills. Throughout each round’s purchase stage, gamers may get two of them from the gun store.
- The third skill is similar to an ultimate ability, and it is free to use, but you must first gain a certain number of skill points.
- Obtaining kills is the fastest way to gain skill points; each kill grants one skill point.
If you have any questions regarding Valorant, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Valorant, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!