Wailmer is a Pokémon that looks like a circular whale but doesn’t have a tail. It has a navy blue topside with ridges and a beige underside.
Wailord (evolved Wailmer) is a powerful Pokemon, partially due to its enormous size and its ability to survive in water. To nab a Wailord for their Pokemon Go catalog, any trainer would be fortunate! If the player is familiar with Wailord’s stats, moveset, and weaknesses, Wailord will be an excellent addition to their battling arsenal!
- Type – Water-type
- Weakness – Grass, and Electric-type moves
- Evolution – Wailmer > Wailord (400 Candies)
- ATK: 136
- DEF: 68
- Stamina: 277
- Flee Rate: 10%
- Buddy Distance: 1km
- Thundurus (Therian)
- Deoxys (Attack)
Where to catch Wailmer?
- In the wild
- Water Gun (11 DPS) and Heavy Slam (33.3 DPS)
- Other moveset:
- Splash (11 EPS)
- Water Pulse (26.3 DPS)
- Body Slam (26.3 DPS)
How To Beat
- Wailmer is resistant to Fire, Ice, Steel, and Water-type moves. Avoid them!
- Don’t use Sudowoodo, Lunatone, Solrock, Cranidos, Rampardos, Bonsly, Arceus (Rock), Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Dwebble, and Crustle. These pokemon are the most vulnerable to Wailmer.
- The best Pokemon against a Wailmer is Thundurus (Therian). Use its Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt skills. These moves have 100% effective damage!
- Zekrom is also a very effective counter. Its Charge Beam and Wild Charge deal devastating damage.
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon GO, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!