The “We Will Be Reunited” mission will primarily focus on the traveler and his other brother. It’s a brand-new act, consisting of a series of quests in which you’ll battle the dreadful Abyss Herald and retrieve chests!
- Adventure Rank 36 or higher.
- Complete Mission:
- Lupus Minor Chapter: Act I – The Meaning of Lupical Chapter I: Act IV (Prelude) – Bough Keeper: Dainsleif
- Once all the prerequisites have been met, the new quest will appear in your journal. Just follow the marker!
We Will Be Reunited
- Travel to the Adventurer’s Guild (Liyue)
- Talk to Ganyu and Lan.
- You will be teleported to a Dungeon.
- Inside, you’ll find the standard puzzles, traps, and enemy groups.
- Keep an eye out for rooms where the floor drains your HP and for bubbles, which can trap you!
- When you get to the exit, you’ll be confronted by the Abyss Herald.
Abyss Herald Moveset 1
- 3-Hit Combo Projectiles
- AoE Damage
- Surrounds himself with spikes of water.
- Abyss will vanish once you have reduced its health to half.
- Then you’ll have to walk around Mondstadt, talking to different people and fighting small groups of enemies.
- You’ll end up in Wolvendom’s huge Wolf of the North arena, where you’ll confront the Abyss Herald once more.
Abyss Herald Moveset 2
- Charge Projectile Attack (Water)
- Weakens him to cryogenic and electrical attacks.
- More discussions and a stroll to the Stormterror Lair will follow.
- You must first engage with the Abyss Mages during the last confrontation with the Abyss Herald
- There are only two of them, but they can overpower you if you only concentrate on Abyss Herald.
Chest Location Guide
- Call of the Abyss
- Hidden behind the boxes in the room where the hilichurls are camping around a bonfire.
- Statue of Seven (upside down)
- In one of the niches along the bubble-filled slope, far left.
- Bubble Slide area
- On your way back to the ruins.
- Last room on the left.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!