[This is a sponsored article]
In this article, you will get a brief introduction of New World, learn about New World Coins, how to get it, why you should buy it and why SSEGold is best place to buy New World Coins. Let’s dive in!
Introduction to New World
New World is a game that almost needs no introduction. Over the past few months, it has generated a lot of buzz on the internet, both with MMO and non MMO players alike. I’ve had numerous friends (who don’t play MMO’s at all) who contacted me, asking me if I’m going to play New World and if I can suggest/create some guides for them. For those of you who don’t know much about New World, let me give you a quick run-down and what to expect.
New World is channeling up to be “the next big” open-world MMO, from Amazon Games, and was set to release in May 2021 but after several delays, will eventually release on 28th September 2021. New World is set in the 17th century and players will have to craft, build and join factions to survive the island of Aeternum. You will have to choose a faction to join, gather resources, take over settlements and engage in all-out war with other factions, if you choose to. There are PvP elements to the game for those into that sort of thing. New World was developed as an open-ended sandbox where players will be able to do what they want, and won’t have to follow some strict questline to progress through a story such as Main Scenario Quests in FFXIV. You can instead play however you like and do whatever you want, level-dependent. New World has certainly got my attention and I was fortunate to play the beta. The game was obviously pre-alpha release and I had a few issues with the combat and traversing the map. I am sure some of these issues will be addressed/tweaked in the final release. The game has a lot of potential and I honestly can’t wait to see where it ends up. I thoroughly believe with its great lore, content and visually rich areas to explore, that it can stand up to other giants in the MMO genre. Just looking at statistics, the proof really is in the pudding. It was estimated that around 200,000 players participated but after looking at the combined hours over the course off the closed beta, New World actually had 1 million players participating in the closed beta! FFXIV, which broke records for most players participating in a beta, had around 150k. So, that just tells you how big this game could be. The player base is certainly already there.
Below is a message from the New World team, explaining and apologizing for the delay.
With introduction aside, lets dive into the game’s business side of things, mainly focusing on Coins.
New World Coins
In New World, Coins are very important and can add a ton of extra benefit, and will maybe even increase your gameplay experience. New World Coins can be used to buy better gear, new weapons, cosmetics or even increase your proficiency level. As you can see, New World Coins are hugely beneficial. So, how can you get your hands on some Coins in New World?
How to get Coins in New World
- The first and foremost method, popular in MMO’s, is selling items. When questing and exploring the island of Aeternum, you’ll come across a ton of loot. You can either equip it and become stronger, or sell it. Naturally, weak gear will sell for cheap so you will need to farm for some rare, strong items if you wish to make a decent profit from this method.
- The next method is to gather resources. Apart from selling loot, you can also sell resources which you find in the game, such as wood, leather, steel or more rare materials. If you have a lot of resources, you could potentially make some decent money, especially if the resources you offer are not so easy to find. Gathering rare resources may prove difficult in some cases, or may be more time consuming, however the reward is worth it. Players are always needing different materials for crafting. It’s important to know: Usually when a MMO launches the economy on the servers aren’t always balanced. The prices may be very high even for low-quality stuff. Pay attention to the market. If you have an item that you see is selling for a higher-than-usual price, consider selling it so you can profit from it before the price becomes lower.
- Questing and completing missions is the way most players will earn New World coin. However, you will have to farm a lot of quests for this option to be viable. Let me put it this way, you won’t become a millionaire overnight by farming quests.
- Crafting will be the most difficult way to earn New World Coins for new players because its highly likely your crafting profession skill will be low. But, as you level your skill up, you can craft higher-tier weapons and gear, and then you will be able to sell the items for more Coins.
- The last and easiest way to get Coins in New World, is to buy them here at SSEGold.com. We sell New World coins, safe, cheap and fast.
Why should you buy New World Coins?
Well, if you are like me and you try to juggle your time between a full-time job, spending time with family and friends, writing articles, playing and reviewing a plethora of games, it can become increasingly difficult to get to the level I want or get the gear I desire. Sometimes, I just don’t have the time. That’s where buying Coins comes into play. I can buy Coins and then use them in-game to buy items I need to craft (because I don’t have the time to gather the resources) or if the item is available for sale, I can just buy the item directly! Buying New World Coins has helped a ton of people, like me, enjoy the game with the limited time they available to them.
Why should you buy New World Coins at SSEGold.com?
- SSEGold is cheaper than other sites and offer a variety of Gold Coin bundle options, varying from 1k to 100k across all regions and servers.
- SSEGold guarantees the safety of their products and your personal information.
- They guarantee a full refund for acceptable/reasonable reasons such as delays or mistakes made by them.
- They deliver products as fast as in 1 minute, which is really impressive as I did a bit of browsing and other sites that offer in-game currency, promise a delivery time of 30 and 60 minutes.
- They also have friendly, honest staff and have a 24/7 1 on 1 live chat service whereby you can ask any questions you may have.
- SSEGold has a Trust Score of 4.7 /5 on Trustpilot with around 5788 reviews.
So, what are you waiting for? Buy New World Coins fast and safely from SSEGold so you can be ready and have a head start on your New World adventure when it launches on the 28th September 2021! See you on the islands of Aeternum!