The ever-evolving world of Overwatch 2 brings a fresh new season, and with it, a shake-up of hero rankings. With a whopping 36 heroes to choose from, stepping into the arena of Blizzard’s hero shooter can be intimidating. It’s not always a straightforward task to determine the strength of your hero, as you’ll face a constant barrage of opposing counters and team compositions. But fear not, for we’ve got the latest Overwatch 2 Season 3 Tier List!
|Junkrat||D. Va||Roadhog||Wrecking Ball||Brigitte|
Overwatch 2: S-Tier
Looking for the ultimate tank hero to dominate every rank? Look no further than Orisa! With her incredible toolkit and unparalleled ability to stay alive, she’s the top choice for the Overwatch 2 Season 3 Tier List of any savvy player.
- Unleash havoc on your enemies with Orisa’s trusty automatic cannon, and watch as she gracefully escapes death with a combination of her Fortify and Javelin Spin abilities.
- She also has the power to disrupt and push enemies around with her Energy Javelin.
- Let’s not forget about her game-changing Terra Surge ability. Now with the added bonus of piercing through barriers, you can break through enemy defenses all on your own.
Looking for a hero who can dish out serious damage? Look no further than this sharpshooter! Ashe’s explosive ultimate and unwavering damage output have propelled her straight to the top tier of DPS heroes. Though it takes some skill to maximize her potential, the payoff is worth it.
- With her dynamite now a bit more difficult to farm, you’ll need to be extra precise with your shots. But fear not, her long-range attack allows her to keep pesky melee attackers at bay.
Kiriko has held onto the S-tier since she first joined the game, and she’s still a go-to pick for many players. Although the updates for Seasons 2 and 3 gave her a bit of a nerf, she’s still standing strong in the upper echelon of characters.
- Not only can she dish out impressive healing, but she’s also surprisingly lethal with her attacks and highly mobile.
- Kiriko can save the day with her ability to grant temporary invincibility to her team. Even with a recent nerf, she remains a force to be reckoned with and a top pick for any support player looking to make a difference in the game.
Not only is Lucio a top-tier support, but he also has a killer synergy with Kiriko!
- With his passive healing and perfectly timed ultimates, Lucio is a game-changer.
- Have the ultimate in your back pocket, and you’ll be able to pull off some serious moves, like canceling out those pesky enemy ults and flipping the tide in your favor.
- Mastering the timing of your projectiles may take some practice, but once you do, you’ll be unleashing a flurry of damage that will leave your opponents in awe.
Whether you prefer to go on the defensive or unleash a burst of aggression, Ramattra has got you covered. With recent updates, to Ramattra’s kit, including increased movement speed and armor bonus in Nemesis form and a shorter cooldown duration for Void Barrier, Ramattra is a solid pick for any team looking to dominate the battlefield.
- In its Omnic form, Ramattra provides a protective Void Barrier and an efficient Void Accelerator staff that can turn the tide of battle.
- When things get heated, trigger Ramattra’s Nemesis form and watch it deliver an eight-second burst of pure aggression, allowing you to bulldoze through the enemy’s defenses.
Junkrat may have taken a hit with his trap nerf in Overwatch 2, but don’t underestimate the destruction he can still wreak in tight corridors.
- With his two-hit combo of concussion mine and grenade, he’s a force to be reckoned with against squishier targets. And let’s not forget his never-ending supply of grenades, which can keep tanks on their toes.
- His ability to escape danger by detonating a mine beneath him and his game-changing ultimate make him an easy-to-pick hero with a high damage output.
Overwatch 2: A-Tier
Although not as popular as before, Sojourn is a force to be reckoned with in combat. Her primary weapon may not have hitscan capabilities, but its close to medium-range power is not to be underestimated.
- With each successful hit, her railgun charges up, unleashing a devastating hitscan beam capable of delivering a whopping 200 damage when aimed at an opponent’s head.
- The real kicker is her ultimate, which briefly provides infinite railgun charge and piercing shots that can take out an entire team in mere seconds.
When it comes to being a true tank in Overwatch 2, Reinhardt definitely fits the bill. He’s a master at shielding you from enemy attacks and leading the charge for your team.
- Reinhardt got some major buffs to his abilities in Overwatch 2. His shield and deadly Charge attack still make him a top choice.
Sigma has gone from being a decent pick in Overwatch 1 to a total powerhouse after receiving a series of buffs.
- With increased durability and the ability to deal over 200 damage using his spheres and rock attack combo, he’s now a real menace to most heroes.
- Sigma’s skills are especially deadly in maps with tight spaces where it’s hard to evade his projectiles. His Gravitic Flux ultimate can isolate enemies, leaving them vulnerable to your teammates’ attacks.
Widowmaker’s precision and cunning make her a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
- One well-placed shot is all it takes for her to bring down a support hero, leaving the opposing team scrambling to pick up the pieces.
- With her unparalleled range and mastery of high vantage points, she’s virtually untouchable in the hands of a skilled player.
Get ready to blast your enemies away with Mercy’s Caduceus Blaster, now with an increased ammo capacity from 20 to 25. You can also switch to Battle Mercy and show those enemies who’s boss.
- Mercy’s Regeneration passive has been replaced by the Sympathetic Recovery passive, allowing her to self-heal for 25% of the healing she does.
D.Va remains an absolute force to be reckoned with thanks to her devastating ultimate and versatile skillset. When it comes to taking out vulnerable targets, few heroes can match her exceptional mobility and diving prowess. Her Defense Matrix shuts down some of the deadliest abilities in the game.
She’s as fragile as a glass cannon, making her a tricky pick to master. In the past, she was lethal with her ability to dive in and take down vulnerable enemies with a single explosive shot. Tracer remains one of the fastest heroes around, and her agility enables her to dodge Roadhog’s deadly hook with ease.
In the heat of battle in Overwatch 2, the survival of your tank can make or break the game. Enter Ana, the ultimate support hero who can not only keep your tank alive with her healing powers but also keep the enemy’s tank at bay with her trusty sleep darts.
With her unique ability to swiftly switch between healing allies and unleashing havoc on foes, Ana is a versatile force to be reckoned with.
With lethal primary fire, self-healing capabilities, and the power to grant temporary immortality, he’s a game-changer in the right hands. His Exo Boots provide the perfect escape from pesky ultimates and allow you to reach new heights for strategic support plays.
Overwatch 2: B-Tier
The B-tier is home to a diverse cast of heroes ranging from Echo, Junker Queen to Zenyatta. While they may not be as dominant as their A and S-tier counterparts, don’t underestimate their potential!
In the right hands, these heroes can pack a punch and lead you to victory. However, if you’re just starting out, you may want to stick with the heroes in the higher tiers for guaranteed success. Keep practicing and who knows? You might just become the master of the B-tier.
Overwatch 2: C-Tier
In this tier, we have a handful of heroes that are as unpredictable as the weather – situational yet not outright terrible picks. Among them are fan-favorites Bastion and Zarya, who were once titans of the battlefield.
However, their power has waned in recent times, and they now find themselves alongside the nimble Shimada siblings, Hanzo and Genji. While these heroes have their moments, they often struggle to keep up with the more dominant picks in the game.
Overwatch 2: D-Tier
Brigitte may be at the bottom of the barrel, but she’s not alone in the underused hero club. Symmetra, Doomfist, Cassidy, Torbjorn, and Sombra are all collecting dust in the current meta.
Sure, with some serious elbow grease and a sprinkle of luck, you could potentially make them work in certain situations. But let’s be real, why waste your energy when you could be playing with the big dogs higher up on the Overwatch Season 3 Tier List?
Do you agree with my Overwatch 2, Season 3 Tier List? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!
For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times. Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!