In this article, we will TRY to discuss how humans were turned into toys in the game Poppy Playtime. In Poppy Playtime Chapter 2, we were given a lot of fresh information about what transpired at Playtime Co. Also, how the poppy flower relates to the process of converting humans into toys.
Poppy Playtime: From Humans to Toys
Players in Poppy Playtime Chapter 1 suspected Playtime Co of conducting evil experiments in order to create lifelike toys. This gives hints that the poppy flower may be essential in converting humans into toys.
Chapter 2 Hints
Our research into the unknown of the Playtime Co. workers who disappeared a decade ago resumes in Poppy Playtime Chapter 2. You are an ex-Playtime Co. worker who gets mail and a VHS tape. This claims that the vanished colleagues are still locked in the facility.
In Poppy Playtime Chapter 2, you will meet a new group of toys. It is clear that these dolls were previously workers. The specific procedure of turning individuals into toys has not been revealed. However, the evidence released in Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 hints that it was not a fun experience.
POPPY FLOWER INSIGNIA
- The Poppy Flower is a repeating emblem and has significance in its name that’s why Playtime Co used it. This accent on the flower gets interesting in Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 in the perspective that it’s because a poppy flower concoction is required for the transformation of humans into toys. This also suggests that you, as the main character of the game will eventually turn into a toy at the end of the game.
- You led astray when the Poppy Playtime doll was put in a section reachable through the doorway and surrounded by a poppy flower painting. This leads us to believe that Poppy was the poppy flower we were instructed to seek. Poppy’s name most likely originated from the poppy combination used by Playtime Co. to produce human toys.
- It was first conducted on a rat, as explained in a letter at Elliot Ludwig’s office. The rat died after two weeks on a regulated diet. Afterward, was placed in a poppy flower and gel solution for one week until it was revived. The poppy flower combo must have appealed to the scientists, as the remark cites poppies’ special capabilities.
POPPY FLOWER CONCOCTION
- This poppy flower concoction was most likely developed and became the key to resurrecting people to become dolls. This would explain why, when harmed, the toys appear to bleed, as shown with Mommy Long Legs being eaten by a grinder.
- Also, this may be another reason that the mixture is required not just for the resurrection of humans as toys, but also for the resurrection of toys themselves. So, all defeated BOSSES may resurface in the next chapters. If not individually, then as a FUSION of all bosses in one super boss body.
- The facts regarding the aim of switching humans into toys back up our assumptions that the lost employees were toy creatures wandering the Playtime Co facility after we played Poppy Playtime Chapter 1.
- Though some information about the transformation is still lacking, you learn in Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 that these procedures were done in search of resurrecting a deceased loved one of Elliot Ludwig.
THE CHOSEN ONES
- In Poppy Playtime, the individuals who were turned into toys were not selected randomly. Researchers sought features in their patients using letters and VHS cassettes as the initial signs.
- Huggy Wuggy is said to be successful because he possesses a degree of intelligence as well as a high rate of loyalty.
- Marie Payne, who became Mommy Long Legs, is mentioned in Poppy Playtime Chapter 2. Her caring qualities have passed into Mommy Long Legs, and she loves the kids, according to the report.
- Stella Greyber, the alleged Kissy Missy, appeared to be in charge of deciding which kids would be used in trials.
- According to a note revealed in Poppy Playtime Chapter 2, Stella Greyber must check all of the data about the kid’s progress in Playtime Co.’s activities.
- Details reveal that the process of turning humans into toys took a lot of thinking and experimentation.
CHAPTER 2 ENDING
Since we were led to believe that Poppy was our ally from the beginning, the whole event was surprising. But there appears to be more to her motivation than meets the eye. Poppy could be Elliot Ludwig’s lost loved one, according to fans.
Elliot was deeply impacted by this loss, which prompted him to create the Poppy Experiments. Furthermore, some Poppy Playtime fans believe he experimented on humans in order to reincarnate his loved one.
- Back to why Mommy Long Legs made you accomplish the three challenges, Playcare Co. has done it before. They have previously subjected children to these difficulties. They would leave the factory if they failed.
- Passing all three tests, though, meant they’d be sent farther into the facility. We anticipate Chapter 3 will provide further information on this.
- However, you are an important aspect of these trials. If we recall any of Mommy Long Legs’ conversations, she says that you deserve to be alone within the factory more than anyone else.
TRAIN TRAIN GO AWAY
Poppy reappears once you obtained the third portion of the train’s code. She’s entangled in a spider web this time. When you free Poppy from her shackles, it’s clear that her entire disposition has altered.
- She instantly asks if they killed her, referring to Mommy Long Legs after you free her. She then vanishes when the player boards the train.
- Poppy began stating that she had time to think about things halfway through the train travel. She begins by informing you how spending so much time in the glass case allowed her to think about what she should do next.
- Poppy goes on to claim that you are “too flawless” to be released from the manufacturer. She then redirects the train’s path, which causes it to smash off track. A sign directing us to a location called ‘Playcare’ is the last thing we see.
If you have any questions regarding Poppy Playtime Chapter 2, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!