As the 2023 NBA Trade Deadline is fast-approaching, rumors and speculations have been buzzing at an all-time high. The latest trade rumors involve some significant names that could shake up the current title chase. Some players look to end their long transfer sagas while there are teams like that aim to rebuild themselves in this trade window. Read to find out how we rank the latest trade rumors before the 2023 NBA Trade Deadline.
1st: John Collins to Utah Jazz
- The 25-year-old John Collins will benefit from a move to Utah Jazz as his role in Atlanta has been inconsistent. Utah Jazz has been quite impressive this season and Collins’ arrival would boost their performance.
2nd: Kyle Kuzma stays
- Kyle Kuzma, Bradley Beal, and Kristaps Porzingis form a solid trio for the Washington Wizards, and they will try to keep it intact. Despite incoming offers and a hefty raise in free agency, the Wizards are expected to hold on to Kuzma long-term.
3rd: Jae Crowder to Milwaukee Bucks
"I am thankful my teammates appreciated my leadership. I'm confused and hurt my coaches didn't appreciate the things I brought to our team and organization. And this has nothing to do with financial or contract differences."
🔊 Suns forward Jae Crowder
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 13, 2023
- The Suns will also look to finally take him off their roster to end this saga. The Bucks have been searching for a big-wing defender to take on elite scorers and Jae Crowder’s profile fits their criteria.
4th: Bojan Bogdanovic’s situation
The Detroit Pistons have had one of the worst performances in the NBA once again. Despite that, veteran Bojan Bogdanovic has been their saving grace. Bogdanovic’s presence in the team impacts the young players significantly.
The Raptors, Lakers, Pelicans, Bucks, Cavaliers and Mavericks are among the teams registering interest in Bojan Bogdanovic, sources tell @ShamsCharania.https://t.co/QOgGyX7moP pic.twitter.com/1kpxi9KEkT
— The Athletic NBA (@TheAthleticNBA) January 17, 2023
- The Pistons are asking for an unprotected first-round pick in exchange for him. The 33-year-old Croatian has also drawn interest from the Lakers, the Bucks and the Pelicans.
5th: LA Lakers rumors
Love them or hate them but you can’t keep the Los Angeles Lakers out of the trade deadline rumors conversation in the NBA.
- As they await the healthy return of Anthony Davis and the Russell Westbrook experiment went wrong, the Lakers wish to be a real threat this season.
- The LA Lakers are expected to make a big move to shift the momentum and lessen the burden on their superstar, LeBron James.
Apart from this, the Chicago Bulls are aiming for a potential rebuild due to their struggles in the first half of the season. They are definitely a franchise to watch out for before the trade deadline. The 2023 NBA Trade Deadline is set on February 9 and all 30 teams will aim to capitalize on the little time that’s left.
You can also share any questions you have about the NBA 2023 Trade Rumors. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.