Aside from the released game in October last year, a TV series comes this year for the DC fans. The Gotham Knights TV series dropped its ensemble cast including Misha Collins as Two-Face. With the character name itself, Two-Face is a supervillain in DC Comics with literally two faces. Now with the casting of Misha Collins in Gotham Knights, will the Two-Face portrayal be accurate just like in the comics? Well, let’s take a look at how it may turn out!
Misha Collins as Two-Face in Gotham Knights
The actor shared a glimpse of his transformation from Misha Collins to Harvey Dent or Two-Face. However, the 20-second clip was too short to show the full change-up of Collins. We want more!
- He dropped this short behind the scene footage on his Twitter account. Collins sits on his make-up chair as the make-up artists did the classic half-missing lip of the villain.
— 🦇 Misha Collins 🦇 (@mishacollins) January 1, 2023
- If you compare the comic book Two-Face with CW’s upcoming Two-Face, they aim to accurately recreate Two-Face in real life. The prosthetics are to watch out for, as the lip and baring teeth have been added to the look. We hope we can see the full look soon, and certainly, we hope to see an accurate Two-Face portrayal in the upcoming show!
- As for Misha Collins’ portrayal of the DC Comics supervillain, we shouldn’t probably worry. The CW’s Supernatural star fits the attorney-turned-villain character, and pretty much sure we can’t expect less.
Recent Two-Face portrayals
- If you watched and can remember in The Dark Knight film, actor Aaron Eckhart took the job. The realistic appearance did resemble the comic book face of the villain, and Eckhart’s acting capped off the character in this unforgettable Batman installment.
- The Gotham TV series showed Nicholas D’Agosto’s charm version of Two-Face. The dapper character fits the American actor for this role. The Harvey Dent characters should probably look amazing in suits, well just an observation though.
- Veteran actor Tommy Lee Jones hopped on the Two-Face portrayal way back in 1995. The look was mainly make-up. The color purple for the other half may have accurately resembled the one in the comics, although they missed the baring teeth.
About Gotham Knights TV Series
The Gotham Knights TV Series drops on March 14, 2023, on The CW Network. Watch out for more DC Comics characters in this show! Significantly, the casting for the upcoming TV series has been listed. Here are all the confirmed casts according to IMDb.
- Oscar Morgan as Turner Hayes
- Misha Collins as Harvey Dent / Two-Face
- Navia Ziraili Robinson as Carrie Kelley
- Anna Lore as Stephanie Brown
- Olivia Rose Keegan as Duela
- Fallon Smythe as Harper Row
- Tyler DiChiara as Cullen Row
- Rahart Adams as Brody
- Angelo Reyes as Caleb Pearce
- Ava Hill as Lynette
- Furthermore, there are more supporting characters, and probably characters to wait for!
We hope you’re on for Misha Collins’ portrayal of Two-Face on Gotham Knights!
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!