After the jaw-dropping events of the previous episodes, Demon Slayers fans are excited to see what is going to happen next in this epic saga of Tanjiro in The Swordsmith Village. Be with us to know more about Demon Slayer S3 Episode 3 (Ep 3) release date, and what to expect.
DEMON SLAYER SEASON 3 EPISODE 2 HAS RELEASED pic.twitter.com/mKZK2VRJoG
— Demon Slayer (@KimetsuDaily) April 16, 2023
Fans are eagerly anticipating further details about Muichiro and Tanjiro’s escapades in the Swordsmith village. As well as the enigma surrounding the enigmatic “Yoriichi Type Zero” device’s new sword.
Demon Slayer S3 Episode 3: Release date + Where to watch
Demon Slayer S3 Episode 3 will air on Sun, April 23 on Crunchyroll. Stream globally on Disney+Hotstar and other platforms with dub and sub-options. Netflix is also streaming Season 3.
For the international audience, here is the precise release time for Demon Slayer Season 3 Ep 3:
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) – Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 7:15 am
- Central Daylight Time (CDT) – Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 9:15 am
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) – Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 10:15 am
- British Summer Time (BST) – Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 3:15 pm
- Central European Summer Time (CEST) – Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 5 pm
- Indian Standard Time (IST) – Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 7:45 pm
- Philippine Standard Time (PST) – Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 10:15 pm
- Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) – Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 11:45 pm
Demon Slayer Season 3: Episode List
It’s uncertain whether this season will be single-cour or multi-cour, as the show has had both in the past. It could be 12 or 24 episodes, depending on the manga material covered.
Leaks suggest it might be an 11-episode run, similar to the previous season. Here are the episodes that have aired until now:
- Episode 1 – Someone’s Dream
- Episode 2 – Yoriichi Type Zero
- Episode 3 – A Sword from Over 300 Years Ago
What will happen in Demon Slayer S3 Ep 3?
In Demon Slayer S3 Ep3, viewers can anticipate Tanjiro and Kotetsu discovering a concealed Sengoku-era sword. But your enthusiasm will be short-lived as you’ll realize the sword is rusted, leaving everyone disappointed.
Tanjiro finally gets his new Sword
- Hotaru Haganezuka, a swordsmith, makes a surprise appearance and offers to restore Tanjiro’s blade.
- He reveals he has been training to improve his forging skills to create a stronger sword for the young Demon Slayer.
The danger intensifies as the two Upper-Rank demons, Gyokko and Hantengu, make their presence known, posing a growing threat in the background. This new threat will undoubtedly escalate tension and anticipation for the upcoming battles.
Did the new Sword make Yoriichi Type Zero work?
The swordsmiths might struggle to determine if there was anything unique about the sword that enabled the robot to function.
Nevertheless, Tanjiro’s sun-brightening ancestry and the warrior’s earrings suggest a possible connection. And the sword could hold the key to unraveling the mystery.
The Swordsmith Village Arc is poised to be an exhilarating journey, and fans are eagerly anticipating the next developments in this beloved anime series.
That’s everything to know about Demon Slayer S3 Episode 3 release date, and what to expect. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comments down below.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest anime news and updates. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!