Playing anime games on the PlayStation 5 sounds like a sweet dream. You probably already know how addicting anime games can get. In my case, I would find myself sitting and staring at the enchanting graphics. When this happens, it’s inevitable for me to lose myself in the game.
- One of the biggest consoles of all time, the PlayStation 5 is unquestionably breathtaking. Officially launched near the end of the COVID year, Sony has put forth a more capable and dynamic console. It is challenging to get hold of PS5 units cause they are not readily available outside major areas like the United States. If you got one, I would say you are a damn lucky person on this earth.
You may be looking for something new to do with your PlayStation 5. We have some of the best anime games you can waste your time on your console. With the holidays coming up, this will be the best way to unwind.
Top Anime Games on PlayStation 5
6. Neo: The World Ends With You
Neo: The World Ends With You is a sequel to the 2007 release “The World Ends With You.” I think it is a game worth playing as it is one of the best RPG games of its kind. You don’t exactly have to play its prequel to master this game, but you would enjoy the story more if you do. With predetermined angles and scenery, this anime game can be a good play on the PlayStation 5.
5. Demon Slayer – Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles
It seems like a whole bunch of things are packed into one game, making this game so cool. I mean, you won’t get bored at all! Mini-games, challenging boss fights, quick events, alluring scenes, lively battles, and whatnot. If you’re a big fan of fighting and action games, beating this title won’t take long.
Here’s a tip: you might want to boot up your Netflix right after finishing the game and search for the anime. The game has a story you might want to know more about.
4. Genshin Impact
An open-world RPG game released just a few months ahead of the PlayStation 5, Genshin Impact seems to establish its authority over the world of anime-slash-gacha games. A hypnotic game with an immersive world, Genshin Impact made over 3 billion dollars in its first year. A shocking fact and figure indeed. And did we mention that it’s free? Get a firsthand experience of this game before it forces you to get your credit cards out and lure you into the world of gacha!
3. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
This game shocked me, and I could not help but stare at it. Well, I know a game’s looks aren’t what you should focus on, but dear God, look at those graphics! The graphics of this game are challenging some of the most popular games on the market nowadays. Plus, don’t you want to save the world from a group of insane people making it difficult to survive? Now’s your chance to be the hero the world needs! The future is in your hands. Show them how fierce you can get when someone crosses your boundaries.
- The stats of the game speak for themselves. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade is one of the best-selling games that established its authority rapidly in the gaming world.
2. Guilty Gear Strive
The lore is so fascinating that you should hear the story first. This is the thing about anime games. Their stories are so alluring that you want an entire web series on that narrative. Guilty Gear Strive is stunning. I have no words for this game other than everything about it is straight-up fire.
- Visuals are so good that they will take your eyes for a spin. What I mean is you will feel like you have entered the 4th dimension. You should get a firsthand experience of the top game; reading about them won’t help. How would you taste an elixir without drinking it, right?
1. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
How can you even imagine missing the final installment in the Ultimate Ninja Storm series? Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is the FINAL game in that series. Get done with this game, and put a check over it in your ‘Completed’ list. Cutscenes that will take you to another world, graphics that will keep you daydreaming, and all this should be experienced on the PlayStation 5. Naruto Storm 4 paired with the PlayStation 5 is a lethal combination.
- Once you are done with this game on PS5, the experience will sink in so deep that you will want to take a few days away from gaming to give yourself time to contemplate what just happened. If this game has managed to get the top position, that automatically tells you it’s a title you shouldn’t miss out on.
- Finally, it will give you a real feel of what extraordinary anime games on the PlayStation 5 feel like.
RELATED NEWS: Genshin Impact: What’s new this coming December 2022? + Player Count update
You can always put the names of your favorite anime games and your experience with them in the comment box. Let others know how much you enjoyed them.
Don’t forget to share and subscribe to our push notifications. Also, keep yourself connected to our world of Gaming, News, Cinema, and Anime! You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!
SOURCES: Retrododo, Mcube Games, IGN, Guilty Gear Fandom