Kaguya Sama: Love is War took the world of Rom-Com anime fandom by its hook. Heck, it went even beyond, pulled the fandom, and made a much-deserved Kabedon. Kaguya Sama anime is based on a Manga that also got a live-action adaptation in 2020. To add more to its accolades in the global arena, it was the Best Comedy and Best Couple category winner at Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2022. Today we anticipate Kaguya Sama Love is War: The First Kiss Never Ends’ theatrical release, with no further information regarding its worldwide premiere available. (Yet!).
— Kaguya-sama Perfect Shots (@KaguyaShots) October 6, 2022
All of this only adds to tell you just how well-received it is throughout Japan and the world. The Kaguya Sama sequel that is going to release as a theatrical film release in winter 2022 in Japan is marking the first-ever launching of the series on the big screens.
Kaguya Sama Love is War is one of the most highly anticipated anime in the anime community
Aka Asaka’s Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen is a Romantic Comedy that literally translates to Lady Kaguya Wants to Make Him Confess: The Geniuses’ War of Hearts and Minds.
The story, deserving of the title, tells the tale of Kaguya sama who is in love with her council president but must not give up on the romantic battle that is love. All is fair in love and war, as such both are the one and same. Kaguya must make the president confess to her himself. How does she manage this without falling apart and spilling the beans? that’s for Kaguya to figure – as well as us.
- The manga was first published in Shueisha’s Seinen magazine Miracle Jump in 2015.
- Today it holds over 15 million copies in circulation and is a well-endowed Anime adaptation by the renowned A-1 Pictures.
- It consequentially found three seasons in its anime adaptation, all three being released chronologically in 2019,2020, and then in 2021.
Finally, in 2022, Fans heard the official announcement for a movie release scheduled for winter 2022. Further announcements of worldwide theatrical release are pending.
¸♡•*¨**･°: ｡･ : ｡ :ﾟ･*
*･°: ｡ :･｡ :ﾟ･*•.¸¸♡•*¨
— アニメ「かぐや様は告らせたい」公式 / 10.29-30 奉心祭 in AKIHABARA (@anime_kaguya) September 28, 2022
What Kaguya Sama Love Is War: The First Kiss Never Ends film is going to be about
Kaguya-Sama Love Is War: Ultra Romantic is the third season and during its release rumors started to loom about a possible sequel that is not a typical series. By the end of the third season, a new anime project was announced. The First Kiss Never Ends will adapt the story arc of the same name in the Manga. This comes after the Dual Confessions Cultural Festival Arc.
Why the earlier developments in Kaguya Sama Love is War Ultra Romantic will find their climax in the film
Thread of covers in different languages of "Love Dramatic", opening 1 of Kaguya-sama: Love is War.
— Kaguya-sama Perfect Shots (@KaguyaShots) October 3, 2022
The previous arc was a masterstroke in the development of the protagonists. Shinomiya and Shirogane at the Shuchiin Academy are any teenager’s couple goals.
The engaging thing about Aka Asaka’s genius storytelling;
- What truly keeps you posted with the world is that the series keeps on delaying the couple’s development, but only in a very bearably comical manner. Yet what didn’t work for anime like Nisekoi where the development is just kept on putting further and further, needlessly stretching the story, may work here. The author is a genius in pulling the couple gets together game, with the recent development ending in both the protagonist kissing each other.
The culmination of Shinomiya and Shirogane wasn’t found in Season 3
- We almost had Shirogane kiss Shinomiya when he went to check on her when she had a fever in season one episode 9. The two frivolously ended up in each other’s arms only for a fever-stricken Shinomiya to wake to consciousness – ultimately slapping Shirogane out of her embrace.
Although both the protagonist have confessed to each other, the confession is very off-put, vague and ambiguous. As such this Chrismast seasoned tale of Kaguya Sama Love Is War: The First Kiss Never Ends will put the lovely couple in attrition to end their love war and come clear to each other. The official website had the following to say about the film –
Shirogane “wants to be perfect” and Kaguya seeks to be “not perfect”. This is a very “ordinary” love story by geniuses. The first kiss never ends.”
What Kaguya Sama Love is War: First Kiss Never Ends will adapt to the Manga
- The First Kiss Never Ends is about ten chapters long in the Manga. The previous Anime Episodes of Kaguya Sama Love is War adapted almost 3 or 4 chapters. Kaguya-sama: Love is War – Ultra Love covered Manga Chapters 94 to 137 whereas the film will adapt chapters 142 to 151.
- How the chapters between 138-141 will be adapted is anybody’s guess. It could come out as a special OVA, or be a special TV air that will aid as a prequel to the story. Or the movie may go on to adapt it nonetheless.
Given how the movie promises only to adapt ten chapters from the Manga, it is unclear how long the film will run. It is likely that instead of imagining it to be a full-throttle feature film; fans are better off expecting something that is 70 to 90 minutes long.
The movie will also go on for TV air after its theatrical release in Japan but there is going to be a good time interval in between. Such an interval is likely to allow plenty of space for distributors to see how well the movie performs in its home country. Accordingly, they will then decide if its distribution in the global arena is a worthy shot.
That’s it then folks! make sure to share, and subscribe to our push notifications. Also keep yourself connected to our world of Gaming, News, Cinema, and Anime! You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!