Netflix easily became the largest online streaming platform with the wide range of shows it offers. From documentaries, films, series, and their Originals, who wouldn’t love to subscribe and enjoy these services? Oh, right, speaking of services, you may utilize Netflix to watch, scroll your screen like Instagram’s Reels through its Fast Laughs tab, or even play games. The streaming giant introduced Netflix Games way back in 2021. To kick off this year 2023, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT): Shredder’s Revenge comes to Netflix Games! Get to know all the details, how to download, and if it’s good and worth playing with.
Netflix Games’ TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge
Before anything else, you have to know that this game — TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is free to download. If you haven’t come across Netflix Games, then we’d gladly walk you through it later on.
- If you loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, pretty sure you’d love this game too. Dotemu and Tribute Games dropped Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge last June 2022.
- With the classic brawling mechanics, the beat ‘em up genre, along with the legendary Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, this game should be considered top-tier. “Choose a fighter, use radical combos to defeat your opponents, and experience intense combats loaded with breathtaking action, and outrageous ninja abilities.”
- Furthermore, up to six players can enjoy this multiplayer game. Grab your family or friends, and fight your way as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
- Platforms include consoles such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and S. A Nintendo Switch version and PC are also available.
- Recently, on January 10, 2023, Netflix published an iOS and Android version of the game. Now let’s talk about the mobile version of the game brought to you by Netflix Games.
How to download
- Once you’ve reached any of the application stores, you can get and download the game for free. This should be the first time that TNMT: Shredder’s Revenge launches on a mobile platform, *definitely* exciting!
- If you have checked out the stores already, it requires only one thing so you can play it — a Netflix subscription. There should be no hidden fees once you have a subscribed Netflix account.
- A Netflix plan subscription is your key to playing all the Netflix Games including TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge. With those simple steps and requirements, you can now enjoy the 2022 game!
Is it good?
Well, to answer this question about TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge, we can say that it is good. The use of pixels in the game screams perfection.
- It feels like playing a throwback arcade game at your fingertips. The beat ‘em up, fighting and adventure game brings you back to the 90s yet the visuals, and combat system differs from the older games.
- Steam users rank the game with 9/10, IGN gave the TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge an 8/10, Metacritic at 87%, and a few more critics rate the game with higher than 80%.
- So if you’re in or you’re missing the brawling type of games with your friends joining you, then might as well give this game a shot.
Already subscribed to Netflix? Check out the Netflix Games like the TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge!
You can also share any questions you have about Netflix Games and how to download TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.